AT&T Network Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Nov 13, 2014
Updated Nov 13, 2014

2.6

Network Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at AT&T.

Interview

I go to a top 25 school but was not one of their target school most likely due to proximity. I applied online and heard from them a month or so later. I scheduled a phone interview with the head of the internship program. The interview lasted about an hour and a half and it was very casual. It was much more of a conversation then an interview asking questions meant to trick me.

Interview Questions

• There were not any trick questions. It was just a rundown of my resume. I could tell that my interviewer was interested in particular experiences that I had so I elaborated on those quite a bit.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my pay because I was paying for housing

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Network Engineer Interview

Interview

phone interview and then ask a lot of question and after 5 days I received a email that I was denied and the question s are :
    1)What team do you want to be ?
    2)Describe the project you did?

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at AT&T in April 2014.

Interview

One interview with the recruiter, mostly just things on my resume. We went over my experiences and the interviewer was satisfied with my responses and the amount of teamwork that I had.

Negotiation

Could not negotiate

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Hiring and interview process was fairly straight forward, I did not face any issues. I had 3 rounds of interviews, one with the technical team, one with the manager and one with the HR.

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AT&T.

Interview

I was asked a series of questions regarding my understanding of the telecommunications field. After that, I was asked questions pertaining to my personal views. Basically questions that broke me down to how I am as an individual.

Interview Questions

• Why it is that you want to work in the network engineering field?   1 Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Preliminary discussion consists of a general conversation. Representative spoke in greater detail about the position, their own career path, and the strengths of the position. Was a very free and natural conversation, discussing personal strengths and parallels in career goals.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, very reasonable salary

Network Engineer Interview

Interview

Very easy if you know your job

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AT&T (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

Applied through AT&T website. Process was simple and smooth. Total of three phone interviews two with hiring manager and one with the hiring manager's team. Asked questions about what are your strengths and weaknesses. Why should I hire you? What constructive criticism have you received ? How would you act in this specific circumstance?

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at AT&T (Bothell, WA) in October 2012.

Interview

first HR call then manager did phone screen interview. after a couple days, received email to on site interview. there are three persons did on site interview most of questions are non-technical qustions. they said it would have another technical interivew after this.

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at AT&T (Middletown, NJ) in August 2012.

Interview

Three telephonic & one in person interview

Interview Questions

• Average level networking (Cisco ,Juniper Platform and service provider related )questions   Answer Question