AT&T

Updated Nov 13, 2014

2.5

18 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Network Engineering Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at AT&T.

I go to a top 25 school but was not one of their target school most likely due to proximity. I applied online and heard from them a month or so later. I scheduled a phone interview with the head of the internship program. The interview lasted about an hour and a half and it was very casual. It was much more of a conversation then an interview asking questions meant to trick me.

Interview Questions
  • There were not any trick questions. It was just a rundown of my resume. I could tell that my interviewer was interested in particular experiences that I had so I elaborated on those quite a bit.   Answer Question
I was able to negotiate my pay because I was paying for housing

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Network Engineer Interview

phone interview and then ask a lot of question and after 5 days I received a email that I was denied and the question s are :
    1)What team do you want to be ?
    2)Describe the project you did?

Network Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AT&T.

Hiring and interview process was fairly straight forward, I did not face any issues. I had 3 rounds of interviews, one with the technical team, one with the manager and one with the HR.

Network Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at AT&T in April 2014.

One interview with the recruiter, mostly just things on my resume. We went over my experiences and the interviewer was satisfied with my responses and the amount of teamwork that I had.

Could not negotiate

Network Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AT&T.

I was asked a series of questions regarding my understanding of the telecommunications field. After that, I was asked questions pertaining to my personal views. Basically questions that broke me down to how I am as an individual.

Interview Questions
    • Why it is that you want to work in the network engineering field?   View Answer

Network Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at AT&T.

Preliminary discussion consists of a general conversation. Representative spoke in greater detail about the position, their own career path, and the strengths of the position. Was a very free and natural conversation, discussing personal strengths and parallels in career goals.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, very reasonable salary

Network Engineer Interview

Very easy if you know your job

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AT&T in May 2013.

Applied through AT&T website. Process was simple and smooth. Total of three phone interviews two with hiring manager and one with the hiring manager's team. Asked questions about what are your strengths and weaknesses. Why should I hire you? What constructive criticism have you received ? How would you act in this specific circumstance?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bothell, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bothell, WA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at AT&T in October 2012.

first HR call then manager did phone screen interview. after a couple days, received email to on site interview. there are three persons did on site interview most of questions are non-technical qustions. they said it would have another technical interivew after this.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at AT&T in March 2012.

I am still being considered for the position. the hiring manager told me at that point I was the best candidate he had interviewed and has to make a decision this coming week. I am still under consideration.