AT&T

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Oakton, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakton, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at AT&T in April 2012.

I was called pretty quickly after the online application and easily got past the phone screen. The internal AT&T recruiter passed my resume on to the hiring manager and I was quickly called back to schedule an in person interview. I was given the manager's phone number and told to have the person at the door call him to let him know I was there. I was a bit taken aback when I introduced myself to the guard and let him know I was there for an interview and he asked me, "have you called the manager to let him know you're here." The office also seemed rather old. The interview seemed to be going well and another person came in to interview me after the first. Then he went to go get the first manager, but came back without and showed me the door. It was a rather abrupt ending to an otherwise good interview and I didn't get to ask all of my questions or get the manager's email address. After that, the company never bothered to contact me again. It took 2-3 emails and a phone call before, almost a month later, the HR lady finally got back to me to tell me I had not been selected. Maybe I've been out of the game for a while, but I found their handling of the post-interview process to be a bit discourteous.

Interview Questions
    • it's been nearly a month and I don't recall specific questions, but there were no curveballs.   Answer Question

Worked for AT&T? Contribute to the Community!