AT&T Interview Questions in Oklahoma City, OK

Updated Jun 25, 2015

2.5

Associate Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online – interviewed at AT&T (Oklahoma City, OK).

Interview

Prescreened by phone by hr. Then a face to face interview was scheduled. My interview lasted over 45 min and I was told I would get a call if i qualified for the next round. I got a call two days later and I had video interview. I was called a week later and I was offered the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AT&T (Oklahoma City, OK).

Interview

1)Online application w/ short questioner. 2)If passed you'll be offered to take an online assessment. If passed the application status will change to "your résumé is being reviewed." 3)If you meet all requirements a hiring manager will call, ask a few basic questions & schedule an interview. Online application status will change to "hiring manager is scheduling interviews." You should also receive emails. 4)1-on-1 interview took 30min, behavior question. They encourage interviewees to ask several questions. 5)Scheduled to meet the store manager, this is not in interview. Simply a time so see the store as an employee. Make sure you have LOTS of questions to ask. 6)Official job offer with pre-onboarding paperwork and drug test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. Accepted first offer with base salary plus target commission.

Sales Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at AT&T (Oklahoma City, OK) in January 2015.

Interview

There was a two part interview. I met with the hiring manager first and before I left she set up an interview with the store manager. The interview went smooth and I felt confident however the interview was done in Feb and I have not heard anything back, it is now the end of march. The website still says waiting HR review (that was last updated Feb 4).

Customer Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AT&T (Oklahoma City, OK) in August 2014.

Interview

Depends on who you get. Interviewers are all managers. They were down to earth. HR calls, you get phone interview then personal interview. Lastly a callback and email if you get chosen.

Interview Questions

• What have you done to go above and beyond for a customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AT&T (Oklahoma City, OK) in August 2014.

Interview

Incredible experience. It did take awhile to get in the door, but once you do, it's smooth sailing. Hiring Manager was extremely friendly and happy to see me. Right after my first interview, I was sent to my respective store to meet with that Store Manager and she was the same way. Nothing but good things to say about AT&T. Eager to help the interviewee and answers all of your questions quickly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It did take some time to receive my offer, but it was better than expected. Well worth the wait!

AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Interview

You apply and about 2 months later they let you know if you get an interview. You then go to your first interview with a regional hiring manager. If he likes you he sends your info to the manager of the location you applied for. If he likes your stuff he will interview you and make the final selection. If you get selected you go to a month long training with about 3/4 in classroom and 1/4 on the job training

Interview Questions

• It wasn't the questions, it was getting a read on the person interviewing.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't one.

AT&T Mobility RSC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AT&T (Oklahoma City, OK) in April 2014.

Interview

you apply online, if you pass the assessment then they call you for an interview, then they interview you with the store manager, then you are sent off to training for about eight weeks

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at AT&T (Oklahoma City, OK).

Interview

Didn't really have an interview. The manager called and asked me if I wanted the job. I believe they have changed now.

Negotiation

I didn't know I could at the time so I took what they gave me.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AT&T (Oklahoma City, OK) in February 2013.

Interview

Submit an online application with a questionnaire. Then a call screening with basic questions. After that you get your first interview with the area hiring manager. Finally you will interview with the store manager.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to roll play. They will make you go through the process of selling a product. They will ask you about your knowledge of cellular devices and AT&T products and services. They do not expect you to know a lot. They are more concerned if you can sell. If you don't have good customer service or sales skills, I would not apply.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They gave me a competitive base pay but a good portion of the money you make is from commission.

Customer Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AT&T (Oklahoma City, OK) in September 2012.

Interview

A week after I applied online, I was contacted for an assessment test date. Answered over 150 questions--most of them on personality, some on mathematics. There was an assimilation program that required to you listen & type customer's information. Test took about 2 hours and afterward, we had to wait for the test admin to let us know whether we passed or failed. I was given an interview time 2 hours after the test, but over half of the people had interviews the next day. Overheard a guy saying he failed and was told to re-apply in 6 months for the position.

The interview process was basically your answer & question type. The interviewer asked behavioral questions pertaining certain situation/scenario/follow-up on previous experiences you had and what you did. They are trying to see if you would be fitted for the position based on your answer -- feels like if you have call center & tech experiences, the interview process will be a breeze.

Note: although it's not mentioned in the job description, this position is to troubleshoot iphone & provide customer support to iphone users. Starting salary is a little above $12. Seven weeks training provided.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had difficulties with friends/families/coworkers and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question
    • Why do you think you should work for AT&T. [something like that - i can't remember her exact words]   Answer Question