Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at AT&T
- Retail Sales Consultant (239)
- AT&T Retail Sales Consultant (189)
- Customer Service Representative (117)
- Retail Sales Representative (54)
- Sales Representative (54)
- Premesis Technician (42)
- Sales Associate (42)
- Sales Support Representative (36)
- Sales Consultant (35)
- Wire Technician (34)
- U-Verse Premises Technician (30)
- Retail Leadership Development Program (29)
- Business Sales Leadership Development Program (29)
- RSC (28)
- Assistant Store Manager (24)
- Account Manager (22)
- Network Engineer (22)
- Project Manager (20)
- Customer Assistant (17)
- Account Executive (16)
- Intern (16)
- Retail Store Manager (15)
- AT&T Mobility RSC (15)
- Customer Service Representative I (14)
- Manager (14)
- Premises Technician (13)
- Retail Sales Associate (11)
- Sales (11)
- Leadership Development Program (10)
- Software Engineer (10)
Operations Manager Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AT&T (Dallas, TX) in November 2013.
I came to the main office where the position was located, interviewed with my manager with questions about leadership and network ops. The interview lasted about an hour, I sent several followup emails including questions, I didnt hear back regarding the position for almost a month. Then I received an offer early November to start work the following January.
- Describe what leadership means to you and how you prove you are a leader to your direct reports. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for AT&T
Operations Manager InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (San Diego, CA) in May 2013.
3 steps to interview. three interviews. Very friendly during interview and felt comfortable and at home. I was able to explain myself and the questions were good questions that got to the point.
- how would you rate your employees f you owned your own business? 1 Answer
I did not negotiate any salary offers
Operations Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AT&T (Waltham, MA) in June 2011.
Got a phone call about my resume, went in to meet with CEO, next day or so offered job and accepted it.
- Strengths and weaknesses Answer Question
Operations Manager InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AT&T (Milwaukee, WI) in March 2009.
Simple if you are prepared and skilled.
- Describe a failure at your last job and how did you handle the situation. Answer Question
Simple, there was acap and that was it.