AT&T

Relevance Date Difficulty

Principal Technical Architect Interview

Principal Technical Architect
Annapolis, MD

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at AT&T in December 2009.

Interview Details – Spen several days preparing for the interview - they flew me in and out in the same day. I paid for my flight there and back, and they reimbursed me - but this was for one of their acquisition companies.

Interview Question – What is the best way to aproach system downtime, when several servers or SAN systems are down?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Easy, and it didn't take very long. I accepted a salary cut, but the positon I had wanted.

Principal Technical Architect Interview

Principal Technical Architect
Redmond, WA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AT&T.

Interview Details – Initial process is through email, then on-site in person interviews with several team members is required

Interview Question – Name something that you have done in previous jobs where you had to be creative to problem solve.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – directly with HR contact -

Worked for AT&T? Contribute to the Community!