AT&T Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jul 15, 2015

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AT&T (Dallas, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

1: A phone screening, which lasted about 10 minutes; general background knowledge; they're making sure you're qualified, want the job, etc. 2: Afterward there is a short (20-40) minute interview with someone in the same position as you will be entering in as. This was absolutely awful; the woman I spoke with didn't know anything about how to conduct an interview or how to show a little bit of respect. 3: The third interview was with who you would be reporting to should you acquire the position; this lasted about 40 minutes. At this point salary is discussed and start dates. 4: I then spoke again with the woman from interview 2 about some general objectives for the position; she was still a pain to deal with. She went so far as to disconnect from our video chat discussion and then did not resume the call, nor respond to any of my various phone calls or e-mails.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses? How have you overcome failure?   Answer Question

I declined because I got a better benefits package and sign-on bonus at another company. Also, the woman I dealt with repeatedly was a complete turn off from the company.

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Project Manager Interview

Interview

outsourced job was outsourced from IBM to at&t since they were in need of project managers no interview needed, at&t has many people with the title of project managers not many people who are pmp certified or who have taken project manager courses. They also have very few agile, scrum or six sigma associates. They need a pmo to assist in setting standards. less than 1% pmp certified associates.

Interview Questions

• no comments or questions since they came looking for proven project managers   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Centennial, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AT&T (Centennial, CO) in December 2014.

Interview

Quick, it'll take no longer than a month. Some skill based questions, make sure you've got a good base knowledge before applying, If you can't do the job, you'll not stay long.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AT&T (Atlanta, GA) in August 2014.

Interview

conference call with 4 managers that at times all are asking questions, it felt like the good cop vs bad cop interview. One manager seemed very nice talking only about your good qualities, while the other questions if you can handle the job. The interview last 45 minutes and was a little stressful trying to answer all the questions fired off to you at one time.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at AT&T in April 2014.

Interview

The interview was highly informal and ad hoc. It lasted less than an hour and the questions were minimal. It was a new division, so it is understandable that lack of proper procedures were in plance. In addition, there was not much onboarding nor processing afterwards. Thus getting to a good productivity rate was slow.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Odd yet quick.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at AT&T (Boston, MA) in July 2013.

Interview

Had 2 rounds of face to face interview with directors, senior managers. This interview easily prepared me for taking any others in the future. Very detailed technical, behavioral and written qn to req doc for a feature they want to include

Interview Questions

• All sorts of behavioral qns   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at AT&T (Dallas, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

Very professional. Tell me about yourself. Describe prior wireless system experience. Describe one difficult situation and how did you handle this. If close to deadline do you think it is necessary to follow all the rules or how else would you handle this.

Interview Questions

• knowledge of wireless systems   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AT&T (Fort Worth, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

Was seemless and professional and the staff was awesome!

Negotiation

Be professional and keep a postive attitude and be polite at all times.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley Heights, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AT&T (Berkeley Heights, NJ).

Interview

Campus interview. 3 rounds of interview.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

interviewed at AT&T (New York, NY) in August 2012.

Interview

I applied for this job through the companies website. Aftern an initial HR screening over the phone I had a single phone interview for this position with the hiring manager. The manager seemed very professional asking the standard interview questions. In terms of the role it didnt seem like a good fit for either party based on the experiences. He was very forthcoming about the role itself and the direction the company was heading.

Interview Questions

• The question was around if I was the CEO what were the 3 things I would change about my current company.   Answer Question