AT&T

2.5

9 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Director, External Affairs Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at AT&T in November 2014.

I applied via an online post I saw on Indeed. I was contacted quickly by the hiring manager and within a week had an interview with him. It was extremely informative with an overview of the position and time for me to talk about how my skills map to the needs. About 2 weeks later I was interview by the hiring manager + 2 regional managers and about two and 1/2 weeks after that heard that they did not select me for the role. It was a very straight-forward process with clear communication throughout and a very thoughtful call to let me know the final decision.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too difficult or unexpected. They wanted to know my experience testifying to legislative committees and how much I had worked on regulatory issues at the local level.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at AT&T.

I was hired without an interview

Interview Questions
    • My record as a contractor won me the FTE position without an interview   View Answer
    They asked if I would accept a certain amount, I tried to move it up once, they refused so I accepted the first offer

Senior Manager Or Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Phone panel interview format; consisting or Directors and peers. Final interview with department VP.

Interview Questions
    • No particular question, but we pressed hard for real examples from candidates...for some that was a struggle.   Answer Question
    Negotiations are handled directly with the HR recruiter.

Principal Technical Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AT&T.

Initial process is through email, then on-site in person interviews with several team members is required

Interview Questions
    • Name something that you have done in previous jobs where you had to be creative to problem solve.   Answer Question
    directly with HR contact -

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

I applied online – interviewed at AT&T.

I was contacted directly by hiring manager after I sent in my resume. The hiring manager was very friendly. After a brief phone interview, they set up a short loop on site. I met with three people who work in the same group of the role. The questions were all behavior questions, nothing new, like how do you work with another group, how do you solve a conflict, etc.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at AT&T in June 2010.

Applied via linkedin and searched for recruiter contact. I lucked out and reached the person sourcing the job. I sent them my resume and the next day received an application for the position. the following week I had 7 conference call interviews with a panel of people on each call. They asked a variety of questions to determine my personality, work ethics, drive, passion etc.

I received an offer the following week and they offered me more then I was seeking.

Interview Questions
    • There were so many questions, and it was several years ago. I don't recall   Answer Question
    It was instant since AT&T offered me more than what I asked for.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at AT&T in January 2010.

Agency identified position and had interview quickly set up with hiring manager. She wanted to hire me on the spot but her interview questions had me ready to run out the door. It sounded intriguing at first, with analysis and work with SharePoint and setting up new processes and rolling out sites to teams.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle working directly with a person whose job we need you to learn and help get them to leave the company since they're so difficult to work with.   View Answer

Technical Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

The process took a dayinterviewed at AT&T in September 2008.

Simple Knowledge of Project Life Cycle Questions followed by finding out areas of interest
    Big emphasis on Wireless experience
    Not very structured

Interview Questions
    • What is your experience in Wireless Industry   View Answer
    • What do you know about Addressbook   View Answer

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at AT&T in April 2008.

I spent a year working as a contractor in the SDLC arena, so my interview was a formality. I was only asked if I could do the job I was doing, how much I would need to be happy at that job, and if I minded a background and drug test.

Interview Questions
    A half hour meeting with my hiring manager to negotiate a wage and bonus structure. He had been given a ceiling and we settled for the celing he was given.