AT&T

Average Difficulty
26 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Retail Leadership Development Program

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at AT&T.

Interview Details – 4 rounds of interviews, first round is a screening where you answer questions that are pre-recorded then respond via webcam. The second round is a phone interview with HR. Third round is a FaceTime or Skype interview with a director from the RLDP program and the last interview is either an in-person or FaceTime interview depending on your location.

Interview Question – Questions regarding various retail situations, customer and employee issues, integrity, and then they ask you to sell something that is with you. Most of the questions need you to recall previous situations and how you handled them. In the phone interview they had a case that was read and had you answer 3 questions as to how you would handle the situation   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation on salary (hourly and eligible for overtime), you get free housing for 6 months, and a relocation check. You can negotiate your start date.

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AT&T in May 2014.

Interview Details – There are a total of four interviews, a preliminary interview where you answer questions on your computer webcam. I then had a phone interview and was immediately scheduled for the second interview in person at the headquarters in Atlanta. The questions are all experienced based. They want you to answer using the STAR method. Remember to tell your results and give variations between good and bad situations don't try to be perfect. Every question that I was asked is already posted on here. The final interview is a panel interview.

Interview Question – Sell me one thing in this room?
Tell me about a time when you did something wrong and how did you correct it?
What are you strengths/weaknesses?
  View Answer

Retail Leadership Development Program

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at AT&T in April 2014.

Interview Details – Met recruiter at college career day. after that was sent an email inviting me to virtual interview, then had skype interview. After this interview, I was invited to the final round in Atlanta at headquarters. Once in Atlanta, the experience was a bit overwhelming. They are a bit overly friendly. Too energetic for me.

Interview Question – Sell something in the room.   Answer Question

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AT&T in March 2014.

Interview Details – First did a video interview, then had an interview over the phone with a lady from HR - now waiting to schedule a skype interview with one of the directors... it has been two weeks and no response yet!

Interview Question – What is your management style   View Answer

Retail Leadership Development Program

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AT&T.

Interview Details – 3 Interviews, 2 online via webcam on their site.

Interview Question – Describe a time your integrity has been comprimised?   Answer Question

Retail Leadership Development Program

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AT&T in February 2014.

Interview Details – pretty much the same process as everyone else previously stated. I applied and received an email for a virtual interview. Two weeks later had a phone interview with a recruiter. She said I did a good job. That same day I got an email saying they were going to pursue other candidates because they may or may not have more 'experience'. Its a recent graduate program so the point is to get experience

Interview Question – behavioral questions. What was your best sale? How do you deal with difficult customer? Your hardest obstacle?   Answer Question

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at AT&T.

Interview Details – Phone Interview
Skype Interview
Executive Interview in Atlanta

Interview Question – All easy- Use STAR method when answering questions   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None

Retail Leadership Development Program

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at AT&T in June 2013.

Interview Details – After submitting an online application I received a follow-up email inviting me to a web interview. The web interview was with a recruiter and is basic first interview with questions about previous experiences, why you'd be a good candidate, etc. They do ask over and over if you are willing to relocate.

After the web interview, I was invited to an Interviewing Event in Atlanta, GA. Where the Mobility HQ is located. The day was very fun! Fast paced and very informational. After the interviewing day I was contacted by phone and offered the position.

Interview Question – No question was unexpectedly difficult, they do expect you to have many questions prepared for them though.   Answer Question

Interviewed at AT&T

Interview Details – you initially do a virtual interview after completing that phase you get a web cam cam interview. i did not make it past that phase

Interview Question – STAR - questions make sure to use situtation, task, action, result   Answer Question

Atlanta, GA

I applied online - interviewed at AT&T in October 2013.

Interview Details – Applied on the AT&T website & received an email one day later inviting me to a virtual interview. One day after that I received a call from the recruiter setting up a phone interview. I made it to the third round of interviews at the Headquarters event in Atlanta, GA. The process was really nice, but the job wasn't for me.

Interview Question – Demonstrate your selling abilities using something in this room.   View Answer

Worked for AT&T? Contribute to the Community!