AT&T

Getting the Interview

23 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AT&T in March 2014.

Interview Details – First did a video interview, then had an interview over the phone with a lady from HR - now waiting to schedule a skype interview with one of the directors... it has been two weeks and no response yet!

Interview Question – What is your management style   View Answer

Retail Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AT&T.

Interview Details – 3 Interviews, 2 online via webcam on their site.

Interview Question – Describe a time your integrity has been comprimised?   Answer Question

Retail Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AT&T in February 2014.

Interview Details – pretty much the same process as everyone else previously stated. I applied and received an email for a virtual interview. Two weeks later had a phone interview with a recruiter. She said I did a good job. That same day I got an email saying they were going to pursue other candidates because they may or may not have more 'experience'. Its a recent graduate program so the point is to get experience

Interview Question – behavioral questions. What was your best sale? How do you deal with difficult customer? Your hardest obstacle?   Answer Question

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at AT&T.

Interview Details – Phone Interview
Skype Interview
Executive Interview in Atlanta

Interview Question – All easy- Use STAR method when answering questions   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None

Retail Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at AT&T in June 2013.

Interview Details – After submitting an online application I received a follow-up email inviting me to a web interview. The web interview was with a recruiter and is basic first interview with questions about previous experiences, why you'd be a good candidate, etc. They do ask over and over if you are willing to relocate.

After the web interview, I was invited to an Interviewing Event in Atlanta, GA. Where the Mobility HQ is located. The day was very fun! Fast paced and very informational. After the interviewing day I was contacted by phone and offered the position.

Interview Question – No question was unexpectedly difficult, they do expect you to have many questions prepared for them though.   Answer Question

Interviewed at AT&T

Interview Details – you initially do a virtual interview after completing that phase you get a web cam cam interview. i did not make it past that phase

Interview Question – STAR - questions make sure to use situtation, task, action, result   Answer Question

Atlanta, GA

I applied online - interviewed at AT&T in October 2013.

Interview Details – Applied on the AT&T website & received an email one day later inviting me to a virtual interview. One day after that I received a call from the recruiter setting up a phone interview. I made it to the third round of interviews at the Headquarters event in Atlanta, GA. The process was really nice, but the job wasn't for me.

Interview Question – Demonstrate your selling abilities using something in this room.   View Answer

Retail Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AT&T.

Interview Details – AT&T's Retail Leadership Development Program recruits new graduated based mostly on Leadership potential. The interview process consists of a pre-screening phone interview, two skype interviews or a visit to headquarters. The position is great in that it hones your leadership skills by letting you take several leadership training courses. You also learn a great deal about Sales and building high performing teams, because essentially, that will be your main task for the next 2+ years after graduating from the program. When applying and accepting the position, make sure that you are the type of person who loves sales and loves driving for results. This means working 50+ hours a week (can increase to 90 hours during the most intense part of the program), interacting with customers and employees on a daily basis (not a back office type job!) and being ok with having little work-life balance during your first year (working 6/7 days a week). People with really thick skin and a competitive drive will flourish in this high pace environment that can be physically and mentalling draining. After endurnig it for 2+ years, you may be able to have the opportunity to grow in the company on sales or non-sales tracks.

Interview Question – Behavioral questions mostly targeting your leadership potential and mindset under pressure. Good luck!   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No salary negotiation. Only negotiation for when you start.

Retail Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AT&T in August 2013.

Interview Details – Received an invitation to take part in a virtual interview a couple weeks after applying online. Then had a Skype interview with a person from HR. Next, I had another interview, this time on the phone, with an HR person higher up in the company. The same day I was scheduled for an face-to-face interview with Director of Sales.

Interview Question – Lots of behavioral questions so be prepared with 8-10 situations that can be applied towards many leadership situations.   View Answer

Retail Leadership Development Program Interview

Interview Details – There was a phone screening involving behavioral questions such as "When was a time you were proudest of the way you took care of a customer?" After a phone interview was a Skype interview. When I interviewed it took me only 3 interviews to get the job. But this was before. Now they fly you to Atlanta to measure job fit.

Interview Question – Nothing was too difficult. Asked a lot of questions about leadership such as "When was the last time you took initiative in a project." If you don't have a lot of leadership experience it can throw you off. But just be as detailed as possible.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Fixed cannot negotiate but you'll be pleased with what they offer you. Plus if you get the job they will pay for your corporate apartment and utilities. Yay!

Interviews for Top Jobs at AT&T

Worked for AT&T? Contribute to the Community!

AT&T Videos

AT&T – Why Work for Us?

At AT&T, our passion to serve extends beyond our customers to our employees. Our people have helped to make us the No. 1 communications company in the world, and in return, we work hard to maintain our competitive… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AT&T Retail Leadership Development Program interview questions and advice. All 23 interview reviews posted anonymously by AT&T employees and interview candidates.