AT&T

2.7

198 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AT&T.

1)Online application w/ short questioner. 2)If passed you'll be offered to take an online assessment. If passed the application status will change to "your résumé is being reviewed." 3)If you meet all requirements a hiring manager will call, ask a few basic questions & schedule an interview. Online application status will change to "hiring manager is scheduling interviews." You should also receive emails. 4)1-on-1 interview took 30min, behavior question. They encourage interviewees to ask several questions. 5)Scheduled to meet the store manager, this is not in interview. Simply a time so see the store as an employee. Make sure you have LOTS of questions to ask. 6)Official job offer with pre-onboarding paperwork and drug test.

Interview Questions
I did not negotiate. Accepted first offer with base salary plus target commission.

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

phone interview, in person interview, 3 weeks training may put you up in a hotel depending on the location of training. vigerous training process long days lots of lecturing and paperwork

Interview Questions
    • when was a time you were faced with a challenge and how did you deal with it   Answer Question
    salary is pretty set

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AT&T.

Applied online. Was contacted by email to come in for an interview in-person. Was called a week and a half later with a job offer after a drug screening. The training was a month long, and very rigorous, and consisted of me travelling 3 hours each way for a two day training-vacation.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were very team-oriented, but nothing difficult if you've been through one of these generalized corporate form interviews before.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at AT&T.

you meet with the hiring manager, manager of the store as well as assistant manager. it is a very easy process as long as your "normal" and don't say anything to left field. the longest process is the online tests and drug test, and background. Once you pass that your basically home free.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AT&T in November 2014.

Applied online at Att.com and received a phone call two days later from a recruiter. The recruiter conducted a quick phone screen interview to gauge my interest and talk about my work history and education. After the phone interview I was told I would be contacted for a second interview if I was a good match. Received a call to schedule an in person interview with the central hiring manager within a couple of hours. The second interview was at a corporate store in the area and was about 45 minutes long. It was relaxed and straight forward, we talked about my previous work, education, and future career goals. I was told there would be a third interview if they decided to move forward with me. Within 3 hours I received an email scheduling the third interview with an area manager at a different local store on the same day. The third interview was similar in style as the second and much of the same was discussed. Due to my education and work history I was hired on the spot. Received a continent offer within 5 business days of my last interview. Whole process took about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. Base salary plus commission. Was given a higher base due to having a college degree.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AT&T.

Went in, filled out some paperwork about me and past jobs, was asked some basic questions, but never got a call back and was never offered the job. Would definitely not recommend.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guaynabo, PR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guaynabo, PR

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AT&T.

Interviewer was nice. It felt more like a conversation than a job interview. Interview lasted 30 minutes. The focus on the interview was on sales pitch t9 customers and how would you manage difficult situations. Have a second interview next week. So I guess I did well :)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at AT&T.

Received an email one week after applying online. Received two face to face interviews in one day. Hired on the spot following the second interview. The process was very easy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at AT&T in October 2014.

Apply throught internet. Once AT&T accept application, it sends an email for you to take a test within 5 days which takes about 45 minutes. Only email communication until it send you an email for the interview with ATT staffing persong at AT&T store. The interview comprises of three sections with your resume, job description and general Q&As.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at AT&T.

I applied online, a phone screen (15 minutes) followed about 3 weeks later. About a week after that I met with an HR manager (10 minutes) who arranged with me to meet with the store manager (15 minutes). Finally I met with the Area Manager (30 minutes) who went over commission structure and expectations. The entire process took about 2 months total.

Interview Questions
    • You will be asked to give sales pitches for non-essential items and services (Jambox, beats, high data mobile plans)   View Answer