AT&T

Updated Oct 24, 2014

2.7

194 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

phone interview, in person interview, 3 weeks training may put you up in a hotel depending on the location of training. vigerous training process long days lots of lecturing and paperwork

Interview Questions
  • when was a time you were faced with a challenge and how did you deal with it   Answer Question
salary is pretty set

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AT&T.

Applied online. Was contacted by email to come in for an interview in-person. Was called a week and a half later with a job offer after a drug screening. The training was a month long, and very rigorous, and consisted of me travelling 3 hours each way for a two day training-vacation.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were very team-oriented, but nothing difficult if you've been through one of these generalized corporate form interviews before.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at AT&T.

you meet with the hiring manager, manager of the store as well as assistant manager. it is a very easy process as long as your "normal" and don't say anything to left field. the longest process is the online tests and drug test, and background. Once you pass that your basically home free.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guaynabo, PR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guaynabo, PR

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AT&T.

Interviewer was nice. It felt more like a conversation than a job interview. Interview lasted 30 minutes. The focus on the interview was on sales pitch t9 customers and how would you manage difficult situations. Have a second interview next week. So I guess I did well :)

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AT&T.

Went in, filled out some paperwork about me and past jobs, was asked some basic questions, but never got a call back and was never offered the job. Would definitely not recommend.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at AT&T.

Received an email one week after applying online. Received two face to face interviews in one day. Hired on the spot following the second interview. The process was very easy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at AT&T in October 2014.

Apply throught internet. Once AT&T accept application, it sends an email for you to take a test within 5 days which takes about 45 minutes. Only email communication until it send you an email for the interview with ATT staffing persong at AT&T store. The interview comprises of three sections with your resume, job description and general Q&As.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at AT&T.

I applied online, a phone screen (15 minutes) followed about 3 weeks later. About a week after that I met with an HR manager (10 minutes) who arranged with me to meet with the store manager (15 minutes). Finally I met with the Area Manager (30 minutes) who went over commission structure and expectations. The entire process took about 2 months total.

Interview Questions
    • You will be asked to give sales pitches for non-essential items and services (Jambox, beats, high data mobile plans)   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Killeen, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Killeen, TX

interviewed at AT&T in October 2014.

Process was pretty easy. Applied and got call from hiring recruiter. Interviewer tried to intimidate me but was able to be confident in all my answers. Waiting for second call for interview with Store Manager

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you handle to handle a difficult customer and how did you overcome?   Answer Question
    Salary pretty much predetermined

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at AT&T.

I had relocated to a different state, and was in need of work. Though out of my industry I thought I was qualified for the job. So I had first interview at the corporate office went extremely well, so I got an in-store interview went well, thought I had the job walked me out.."just how the company makes them do with there customers" and she said expect a call within the next 7 days. Didn't hear a thing. Called back left voicemails no call-back. The position has been filled would of been nice. In reality they did me a favor but what happend to common courtesy...?

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions typical sales, teamwork, and situational questions.   Answer Question