AT&T

3.3

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lafayette, IN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, IN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at AT&T in June 2010.

Hiring process is good they get pre screened before getting sent onto store. Usually get quality candidates. Only downfall is the length of time to actually start in store usually about 3 months after getting job

Interview Questions
  • Every manager will ask different questions do your research about AT&T
    1) what are your strengths
      View Answer
Not much of negotiation process take what you are offered

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Retail Store Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AT&T.

Started out with an online submission of my resume. Quickly following up with a phone screen interview. The typical behavioral questions were asked. They asked me to walk them through my resume. Tell me a time when you had to make a difficult decision, etc... There weren't any out of the ordinary questions.

After the phone screen I got another phone interview, then an in person interview by a director of sales. All the questions were about managing performance and how you can help a team preform at higher levels.

Interview Questions
    • How have you been innovative in a project or a process that you were involved in.   Answer Question
    none

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AT&T in October 2011.

The process was pretty fast. Be direct and answer the questions. Do not dodge the question because the interviewers know when you do so, and it will hurt you.

Interview Questions
    • Situational questions that are a "catch 22". Answer in a way that's best for the company. i.e. the company has a smaller loss.   Answer Question
    I was able to negotiate my salary. I declined the first 2 offers because I knew my worth.

Retail Store Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 months - interviewed at AT&T.

This company takes a long time to get you to the first interview and after that everything moves extremely quickly. It took almost 6 months for me to get my first interview. They're looking for really specific answers to questions, so avoid being vague and describe in detail a very specific situation.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you made a mistake and what you would do differently.   View Answer
    There really isn't much negotiating the salary. What you get offered is what you'll get.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at AT&T in April 2012.

It was a difficult interview. Hr lady was nice but she asked many questions of how to deal with ...in that situation in the past. I hadn't prepare for that, and can't remember any good cases to tell her. She promised that i will be contacted thought the email for the result by Tuesday( the interview was on Thursday), but haven't get any email yet.

Interview Questions
    • tell me about the time you sell something and how was the process?   Answer Question
    • tell me about the time that you made a wrong decision and how did you handle that and many many more   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at AT&T in November 2009.

It was a 3-month long intense interview process consisting of two phone interviews with the associate directors and one in-person interview at the home office in Atlanta,GA. Very profession work environment as well as the culture. Very difficult interviews but I was able to "wow" them with my work experiences and leadership abilities in which are the two main attributes they look for.

Interview Questions
    • What achievment are you most proud of?   View Answer
    • Tell me about a time where you had to change a group's decision?   View Answer

Retail Store Manager Interview

Be yourself, be honest and come with an action plan of why you are the best fit for the job.

Non negotiable

Worked for AT&T? Contribute to the Community!