AT&T

Average Difficulty
21 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at AT&T

Interview Details – takes a long time, And the screening process took so long I took another Job. But after it was all done I still took the job. I had 3 interviews. I think it was a little harder for me because i was 43. My coworkers were all younger than me.

Negotiation Details – i didnt

RSC

I applied online and interviewed at AT&T.

Interview Details – It takes awhile to hear back from recruitment after complete ingenuous initial assessments online; patience is key here.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work in the communications industry when it's already over saturated with cellular devices?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – negotiate!

RSC

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at AT&T.

Interview Details – 2 interviews total. One with hiring manager next with store manager.

Interview Question – Why AT&T   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – 14.50 plus commision

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

RSC

I applied in-person and interviewed at AT&T.

Interview Details – i dont remember..its changed since i was hired

Negotiation Details – none

RSC

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at AT&T.

Interview Details – EXCELLENT all the way through

Interview Question – What do you need to work on to better yourself   View Answer

Negotiation Details – reasonable

Kansas City, MO

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at AT&T in August 2010.

Interview Details – Long multiple interviews, sales questions behavioral questions and urine drug test

Interview Question – None just best sale worst sale best customer worst customer and how you over came or implemented you sales and experience to resolve issue or sale   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – We'll I was out of work so I took what they offered, it's a hiring process they called and gave me a number 10.80 over the phone. Knowing what I know now negotiate typically there low balling you by at least three dollars. There max pay for position is like 17.50 hour I'm close to that now after three years of service.

Very Easy Interview

RSC

I applied through other source and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at AT&T.

Interview Details – Sames old questions nothing out simple question to set expectation on duties.

Interview Question – How does a cell phone work   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Zero negative none

Very Easy Interview

Englewood, CO

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AT&T in July 2012.

Interview Details – Met with hiring manager, interviewed with store manager, then got a call the following week from manager saying I was hired.

Negotiation Details – Yes but very minimal.

Sacramento, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at AT&T in March 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online, took survey/test, was contacted by H.R for an interview with a panel of two, passed that interview and then was interviewed by the store manager I was going to be working at.

Interview Question – At&t is all about customer service so as long as you can give ample examples of times of those types of situations and were able to overcome objections.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was emailed my starting pay and training date.

Interviewed at AT&T

Interview Details – Few different interviews with different levels of management

Interview Question – unexpected question was to sell me this pen   View Answer

Worked for AT&T? Contribute to the Community!