AT&T Sales Associate Interview Questions

2.7

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Interview was easy process. Applied one time for position. Interview question were very easy. Was able to apply my previous skills the the interview questions that were asked. Also completed a basic knowledge test on computer and that had basic math and customer service skills.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes the process was easy. I also started at a lower per hour and a temp. After 6 months I was hired permanent and received a $7.00 pay increase.

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at AT&T.

Interview

You have to take an assessment test. If you pass the test then you interview with one of the managers that ask you the basic questions like why should we hire you or what made you choose to work for the company.

Interview Questions

• There is not really a difficult question just the basic when interviewing for a job. They don't go by the star method, but this would be good because the question is similar if you know this method you should have no problem.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation you start out at base pay and work your way up.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Basic questions on sales and tech, lots of questions about sales experience, not as much of what to expect in the job description as everything is a case by case, customer by customer basis. However, it was enjoyable

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Typically, there is classroom training for 2 months, then 2 more of incubation. In incubation you are actually performing the job but under close supervision. I received an email telling me I had been turned down for a job, and then a week later received instructions wanting me to take a pee test. Weird.

Interview Questions

• At the time the questions came from HR, not the interviewer. The decision is then made by HR, not the interviewer. It's based on the answers they wrote down that you gave them. The interviewer in this situation really just acts as a secretary.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at AT&T.

Interview

The process in not too difficult at all but , it can be a while before you hear from them after filling out an application, so be patient. They give personality test , test communication skills background check etc. I advise to go well dressed , not over dress and be prepared. Your ability to read and follow instructions will be necessary and ask questions if you have any doubts or aren't clear.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at AT&T.

Interview

one interview with several follow ups

Interview Questions

• explain a situation where you had to think on your feet   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AT&T (Hartford, CT) in October 2013.

Interview

Took several weeks, 3-4. !st interview was a telephone with a corporate recruiter, just asking basics... can I stand for 8 hrs a day, am i comfortable assisting customers, basic stuff that if you are truly interested in retail you already qualify for.. mad me wonder what kind of riff raff they are weeding out! (I am a 15 year seasoned retail manager) 2nd interview was at a corporate office with an HR person, we chit chatted mostly, he was testing my interpersonal skills I supposed. The last interview was with a district manager, she asked the usual questions expected but then started asking me management interview questions (how to deal with employee conflict, training methods etc) and I was confused becasue i was expecting a sales associate interview! But i got through and she said she was considering me to progress very quickly in the company. Next I was contacted with a offer... a GREAT one too! and told I needed a background check and drug test... sadly I am also a drug charged felon and was denied the position becasue it was 7.5 yrs ago and they require at least 8 years past of clean record :( it would have been GREAT if I had known that earlier... why fall in love with me and have 3 stores fighting to have me only to deny me becasue of my past transgressions? :(

Interview Questions

more like i got an offer than they declined me on my criminal record

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Consisted of pc test and phone interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at AT&T (Columbia, MO) in June 2012.

Interview

Online Application followed by telephone interview. Invited to interview with regional manager in store. Interview was very by the book - same questions asked to each perspective employee - alot of time explaining responsibilities and protocols. Questions included, why should we hire you when thousands of applicants want to work for ATT? I was then offered a follow up interview with the store manager which I declined.

Interview Questions

• Why you when I have thousands of applicants for this job?   1 Answer

junior staff are expected to work most evenings or weekends which is not possible for me at the moment.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AT&T (Atlanta, GA) in March 2012.

Interview

I applied through a career listing on our university web page. I soon received and email to schedule a webcam interview. The software was easy to install, but for some reason the interviewer said I was the first this week to have it set up on time....(it was Thursday) The interview consisted of basic behavioral questions with a MAJOR emphasis on retail sales (big purchase sales) and leadership. Good luck!

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of you selling a big ticket price item?   Answer Question