AT&T

Updated Oct 5, 2014
Updated Oct 5, 2014

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Director Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at AT&T.

Personal Interviews, professional interview and testing. Long intervals between updates. Hiring and HR manager contacts were cordial and encouraging. Introduction and access for internal "interviews" were accommodated. Travel was required for testing.

Interview Questions
  • Many types of questions during professional interview and testing.   View Answer
Don't take the first offer.

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AT&T in February 2008.

It was a straight forward interview process. Reviewed my previous employment, discussed management and sales background as well technical knowledge of the Telecom Industry.

Interview Questions
    • All of the questions were straight forward interview questions. No trick questions   Answer Question
    They made an offer that was very close to my asking range. I made a counter offer that was accepted.