AT&T

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Director Interview

Sales Director
Columbus, OH

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AT&T in February 2008.

Interview Details – It was a straight forward interview process. Reviewed my previous employment, discussed management and sales background as well technical knowledge of the Telecom Industry.

Interview Question – All of the questions were straight forward interview questions. No trick questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They made an offer that was very close to my asking range. I made a counter offer that was accepted.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at AT&T

Worked for AT&T? Contribute to the Community!

AT&T Videos

AT&T – Why Work for Us?

At AT&T, our passion to serve extends beyond our customers to our employees. Our people have helped to make us the No. 1 communications company in the world, and in return, we work hard to maintain our competitive… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AT&T Sales Director interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by AT&T employees and interview candidates.