AT&T

3.3

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

I applied online – interviewed at AT&T in May 2013.

Short interview. Wanted to know about my previous experience in sales.

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Sales Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at AT&T in March 2009.

5 intviews over 4 months before I was hired

Interview Questions
    I did not try to negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at AT&T in December 2008.

Did telephone interview then took a personality test. Then did a group interview and presentation with 2 manangers. After approval did a 1 on 1 interview with regioanal manager. Offered job on the spot. Did drug test to pass to start training for about 2 months. Very rigorous training.
    Practice presentation and be sure to finish and close. Be friendly. Be attractive and very professional. Prepare to work very very hard.

Interview Questions
    • How did you handle a difficult client?   View Answer

Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AT&T in October 2011.

I applied online. After a couple of weeks I received a phone call to set up a phone interview. Had a good phone interview and they asked me to go meet with the manager. Had a great experience at the store and a couple of days later I received an offer.

Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AT&T in April 2011.

Basically applied online, answered a few questionaires and a few days later recieved a phone call. After that was set up with a hiring manager and then was referred to interview one on one with the store manager.

Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at AT&T in September 2010.

After applying online you have to wait for a call which can take up to two weeks. You get called in and sit in a one on one interview with the hiring manager. Then you wait another couple of weeks for another call for a second interview. If you get the second interview you are usually hired unless you decline the job. If you get hired it takes another month or so to get into training and finally after two or three months you are allowed to walk through the door and start working.

Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at AT&T in July 2010.

It has been a long process of interviews for a growing company. It has gone down without any hastles but the proceess takes a lot of time. I hope that the offer is a great one and that I can move to another level within my professional carrer. I beleive that tis company is focused on the futere of telecomunications.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you feel that you are the perfect candidate for this possition and if you were the hiring person what would you look for in a candidate.   Answer Question