AT&T

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Leadership Program Interview

Sales Leadership Program

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at AT&T.

Interview Details – I was contacted and then a day later I had a interview on their complicated web interview software. The interviewer was kind of condescending and did make me feel comfortable. A lot of questions about customer service.

Interview Question – The most difficult question was how is AT&T different from other companies in the industry   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at AT&T

Worked for AT&T? Contribute to the Community!

AT&T Videos

AT&T – Why Work for Us?

At AT&T, our passion to serve extends beyond our customers to our employees. Our people have helped to make us the No. 1 communications company in the world, and in return, we work hard to maintain our competitive… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AT&T Sales Leadership Program interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by AT&T employees and interview candidates.