AT&T

2.8

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  Los Angeles, CA
Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AT&T in June 2013.

Several phase interview all phone and internet based. The first interview focused on your qualifications and your knowledge of company. The second interview was on the phone and really challenged you to prove why you were a good fit for the company. the last interview was live and put you in actual situations you may encounter

Interview Questions
  • Wouldn't it be better for you to continue your work with non profits?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Anonymous Employee  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at AT&T in March 2012.

three people in a room

Sales Manager Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AT&T in October 2010.

typical interview no mind boggling questions.

non- negoitiable

Sales Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at AT&T in September 2011.

first i got a phone interview. It was easy basic questions then the next day i got called into store got had 3 questions . would your tell on a worker if they were stealing? how do you think you will help this company? and when can you start?

Sales Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at AT&T in February 2008.

I was an AT&T employee at the time. Was interviewing with another department because my job was going away. The interview was smooth and I thought I would be offered a position. In the end however, the department I interviewed with received orders to freeze all new hiring.

Interview Questions

Worked for AT&T? Contribute to the Community!