AT&T

Average Difficulty
48 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Representative

I applied in-person and interviewed at AT&T.

Interview Details – interview with manager than waiting for them to call back. the interview was very laid back. just go in knowing what you know. all in all its a pretty easy interview.

Very Difficult Interview

Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at AT&T in June 2014.

Interview Details – One inter view and black balled from any mor interviews.I had never done a phone interview and I had not the slightestest idea what to expect. I was nervous and blew the interview. I felt so embarrassed.I actallaly knew the answers but froze.

Interview Question – Why did you quit you last job   View Answer

Atlanta, GA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at AT&T in January 2012.

Interview Details – interview was weird. you had to many mgrs in the first interview

Interview Question – how many sales can you make in a week.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – listen and see if it makes sense

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Oklahoma City, OK

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AT&T in February 2013.

Interview Details – Submit an online application with a questionnaire. Then a call screening with basic questions. After that you get your first interview with the area hiring manager. Finally you will interview with the store manager.

Interview Question – Be prepared to roll play. They will make you go through the process of selling a product. They will ask you about your knowledge of cellular devices and AT&T products and services. They do not expect you to know a lot. They are more concerned if you can sell. If you don't have good customer service or sales skills, I would not apply.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They gave me a competitive base pay but a good portion of the money you make is from commission.

Sales Representative

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AT&T in November 2013.

Interview Details – Phone interview of behavioral questions, then a skype interview of a situational / case-based interview where you pretended to handle customers' concerns. There was a happy customer and an angry customer. Was given 30 minutes to review background details of their orders. A very different type of interview that I wish I prepared for better.

Interview Question – The simulation and handling an angry customer   Answer Question

Interviewed at AT&T

Interview Details – The application is completed online and if you meet the basic requirements you will be sent to a link to complete an assessment. The application and assessment will be reviewed by a recruiter that will email you requesting that you provide three days and times during the week you are available for a brief phone interview. After the phone interview you will be contacted by the local HR representative to set up a one on one interview then sent to a store in the area to speak with a Manager.

Interview Question – Nothing too difficult, the questions are based on scenarios of the day to day job functions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, the recruiter gives you a yes or no offer

Interviewed at AT&T

Interview Details – Hiring is done by corporate. The interview asks about any sales background you have listed on your resume along with some basic behavioral questions. Job submission must be made online, where you will also be asked a ton of other behavioral questions. The process is pretty standard. Did not come across any surprises.

Interview Question – Explain a situation where you had to deal with a difficult customer or situation.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Bloomington, MN

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AT&T in November 2011.

Interview Details – Great call follow up after application. Great interview with the hiring director and great interview with manager. They were very extensive specific and detail on all that they wanted. They were also very clear on the compensation plan.

Interview Question – Name a time where your character was tested   Answer Question

Interviewed at AT&T

Interview Details – Applied online. Phone screening. Set Interview.

Interview Question – General questions describing specific scenarios.   Answer Question

Charleston, SC

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AT&T.

Interview Details – Several interviews that seemed to go well. Last interview was casual and ended with a tour of the store and the back room and introductions to other staff members, and it seemed I was being welcomed into the company. Last I heard from them.

Interview Question – How did you handle a difficult customer.   View Answer

Worked for AT&T? Contribute to the Community!