AT&T Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Aug 13, 2015

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Interview process took 6 weeks and interviewed by 6 people. The person who interviewed me took 4 weeks to get back and another 2 weeks to get an answer. This company likes to drag the application process.The personality test was easy and the interviews a joke. They will not negotiate salary with you either.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AT&T in December 2014.

Interview

Interview process I think was easy. Role played with sales manager, answered some fairly difficult questions, cracked a few jokes and then say by a sales rep to observe for about 30 mins.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what was your most difficult situation in a work situation and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Being a union position there was no bargaining, take it or leave it.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

interview with manager than waiting for them to call back. the interview was very laid back. just go in knowing what you know. all in all its a pretty easy interview.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2014.

Interview

Meet with hiring agent. Then interview in store.. Then drug test.. And background check.. Took a while for everything to go through. Well worth it.. You'll love working for at&t

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AT&T in June 2014.

Interview

One inter view and black balled from any mor interviews.I had never done a phone interview and I had not the slightestest idea what to expect. I was nervous and blew the interview. I felt so embarrassed.I actallaly knew the answers but froze.

Interview Questions

• Why did you quit you last job   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

The application is completed online and if you meet the basic requirements you will be sent to a link to complete an assessment. The application and assessment will be reviewed by a recruiter that will email you requesting that you provide three days and times during the week you are available for a brief phone interview. After the phone interview you will be contacted by the local HR representative to set up a one on one interview then sent to a store in the area to speak with a Manager.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult, the questions are based on scenarios of the day to day job functions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, the recruiter gives you a yes or no offer

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Hiring is done by corporate. The interview asks about any sales background you have listed on your resume along with some basic behavioral questions. Job submission must be made online, where you will also be asked a ton of other behavioral questions. The process is pretty standard. Did not come across any surprises.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation where you had to deal with a difficult customer or situation.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T in November 2013.

Interview

Phone interview of behavioral questions, then a skype interview of a situational / case-based interview where you pretended to handle customers' concerns. There was a happy customer and an angry customer. Was given 30 minutes to review background details of their orders. A very different type of interview that I wish I prepared for better.

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Applied online. Phone screening. Set Interview.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AT&T (San Diego, CA).

Interview

You show up in a group, wait for your turn to be called in by the business owner. Chat and then wait to here if you're asked to come back to start. However, one on the job you find that hese idiots don't even care if you have your own transportation or not, which is mandatory for this job because it's an outside sales position. They hire people without transportation, no money and team them up w/someone who does which could be a real inconvenience while trying to do your own job selling.

Negotiation

There was none - it's commission only and a desk to sit at with a phone and PC