AT&T

48 interviews

2.8

48 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Representative Interview

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at AT&T.

interview with manager than waiting for them to call back. the interview was very laid back. just go in knowing what you know. all in all its a pretty easy interview.

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Sales Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at AT&T in June 2014.

One inter view and black balled from any mor interviews.I had never done a phone interview and I had not the slightestest idea what to expect. I was nervous and blew the interview. I felt so embarrassed.I actallaly knew the answers but froze.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days - interviewed at AT&T in January 2012.

interview was weird. you had to many mgrs in the first interview

Interview Questions
    • how many sales can you make in a week.   View Answer
    listen and see if it makes sense

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Oklahoma City, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AT&T in February 2013.

Submit an online application with a questionnaire. Then a call screening with basic questions. After that you get your first interview with the area hiring manager. Finally you will interview with the store manager.

Interview Questions
    • Be prepared to roll play. They will make you go through the process of selling a product. They will ask you about your knowledge of cellular devices and AT&T products and services. They do not expect you to know a lot. They are more concerned if you can sell. If you don't have good customer service or sales skills, I would not apply.   Answer Question
    They gave me a competitive base pay but a good portion of the money you make is from commission.

Sales Representative Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AT&T in November 2013.

Phone interview of behavioral questions, then a skype interview of a situational / case-based interview where you pretended to handle customers' concerns. There was a happy customer and an angry customer. Was given 30 minutes to review background details of their orders. A very different type of interview that I wish I prepared for better.

Sales Representative Interview

The application is completed online and if you meet the basic requirements you will be sent to a link to complete an assessment. The application and assessment will be reviewed by a recruiter that will email you requesting that you provide three days and times during the week you are available for a brief phone interview. After the phone interview you will be contacted by the local HR representative to set up a one on one interview then sent to a store in the area to speak with a Manager.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too difficult, the questions are based on scenarios of the day to day job functions.   Answer Question
    No negotiation, the recruiter gives you a yes or no offer

Sales Representative Interview

Hiring is done by corporate. The interview asks about any sales background you have listed on your resume along with some basic behavioral questions. Job submission must be made online, where you will also be asked a ton of other behavioral questions. The process is pretty standard. Did not come across any surprises.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a situation where you had to deal with a difficult customer or situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bloomington, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AT&T in November 2011.

Great call follow up after application. Great interview with the hiring director and great interview with manager. They were very extensive specific and detail on all that they wanted. They were also very clear on the compensation plan.

Sales Representative Interview

Applied online. Phone screening. Set Interview.

Anonymous Employee  in  Charleston, SC
    Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AT&T.

Several interviews that seemed to go well. Last interview was casual and ended with a tour of the store and the back room and introductions to other staff members, and it seemed I was being welcomed into the company. Last I heard from them.

Interview Questions
    • How did you handle a difficult customer.   View Answer

Worked for AT&T? Contribute to the Community!