AT&T

Updated Aug 9, 2014

2.8

48 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Representative Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at AT&T.

interview with manager than waiting for them to call back. the interview was very laid back. just go in knowing what you know. all in all its a pretty easy interview.

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at AT&T in June 2014.

One inter view and black balled from any mor interviews.I had never done a phone interview and I had not the slightestest idea what to expect. I was nervous and blew the interview. I felt so embarrassed.I actallaly knew the answers but froze.

Sales Representative Interview

The application is completed online and if you meet the basic requirements you will be sent to a link to complete an assessment. The application and assessment will be reviewed by a recruiter that will email you requesting that you provide three days and times during the week you are available for a brief phone interview. After the phone interview you will be contacted by the local HR representative to set up a one on one interview then sent to a store in the area to speak with a Manager.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too difficult, the questions are based on scenarios of the day to day job functions.   Answer Question
    No negotiation, the recruiter gives you a yes or no offer

Sales Representative Interview

Hiring is done by corporate. The interview asks about any sales background you have listed on your resume along with some basic behavioral questions. Job submission must be made online, where you will also be asked a ton of other behavioral questions. The process is pretty standard. Did not come across any surprises.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a situation where you had to deal with a difficult customer or situation.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AT&T in November 2013.

Phone interview of behavioral questions, then a skype interview of a situational / case-based interview where you pretended to handle customers' concerns. There was a happy customer and an angry customer. Was given 30 minutes to review background details of their orders. A very different type of interview that I wish I prepared for better.

Sales Representative Interview

Applied online. Phone screening. Set Interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AT&T.

Several interviews that seemed to go well. Last interview was casual and ended with a tour of the store and the back room and introductions to other staff members, and it seemed I was being welcomed into the company. Last I heard from them.

Interview Questions
    • How did you handle a difficult customer.   View Answer

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at AT&T.

I applied online from an emloyee referral. I got a phone call within a week and had an interview with the Regional Hiring Manager the following week. The interview lasted about 30 minutes and was a one on one interaction. After the initial interview, the recruiter said they would contact you within 5 business days if they were asking you back for a second interview.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for this company?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AT&T in February 2013.

Submit an online application with a questionnaire. Then a call screening with basic questions. After that you get your first interview with the area hiring manager. Finally you will interview with the store manager.

Interview Questions
    • Be prepared to roll play. They will make you go through the process of selling a product. They will ask you about your knowledge of cellular devices and AT&T products and services. They do not expect you to know a lot. They are more concerned if you can sell. If you don't have good customer service or sales skills, I would not apply.   Answer Question
    They gave me a competitive base pay but a good portion of the money you make is from commission.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at AT&T.

Was called in for an interview a few days after i applied for the job. Interview was very easy. i had no cell phone experience. they basically just wanted to make sure you knew how to talk to people and were aggressive enough to meet goals.

Interview Questions
    • it wasn't very difficult at all. may ask you to sell a pen.   Answer Question
    no negotiation..