AT&T

Getting the Interview

5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Support

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AT&T.

Interview Details – A two part or 3 part interview where the first interview is on the phone with a recruiter. The recruiter will ask you basic questions but if you received the call you most like will be moved forward for an in person interview. The manager will talk with you in private and conduct an interview with you. The waiting period for a response may take a while.

Interview Question – I didn't get any "unexpected" or curveball questions, just a normal, respectful interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – At the time I was happy enough with the other I did not think to

Wellington, FL

The process took a day - interviewed at AT&T in July 2011.

Interview Details – Interviewed with a very nice gentleman and it went very well. Was expecting a call for a second interview and never heard a thing. Eight straight years of retail support and sales experience and not even a second? No wonder they are one of the worst in customer service.

Interview Question – Explain a time when you dealt with an upset customer.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at AT&T in July 2009.

Interview Details – I applied online, then was contacted by the senior manager of staffing. she liked my resume etc. i was selected with a few to meet with the district manager to hold the interview. The interview consist of him questioning experiences with prior companies ie; verizon and fedex. He offered the job right then and there and asked me what i wanted to do, sales or customer service sales support.
i chose sales support.

Interview Question – Tell me about a difficult experience while working at...   View Answer

Sales Support Interview

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at AT&T in May 2011.

Interview Details – Applied for an internal job, had a phone interview which seem (in my opinion) to go very well. Hiring manager seemed to be selling the job to me instead of the other way around. Hiring manager was supposedly in a hurry to hire multiple people. I promptly followed up with a thank you email, sent a follow up email the following week letter them know I was still very interested. Didn't receive any response back. Job was reposted and no one has been hired as far as I know. Something weird going on.

Interview Question – describe a situation that didn't go well and what you learned from it.   Answer Question

Sales Support Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at AT&T in August 2009.

Interview Details – Got a phone call asking me questions about the position. Then I got scheduled for an in store interview.
The lady who interviewed me was very distant and cold, she asked me questions but I could tell she didnt really care. Maybe she already had someone else in mind.

Interview Question – Was there a time when you had to resolve a conflict?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at AT&T

Worked for AT&T? Contribute to the Community!

AT&T Videos

AT&T – Why Work for Us?

At AT&T, our passion to serve extends beyond our customers to our employees. Our people have helped to make us the No. 1 communications company in the world, and in return, we work hard to maintain our competitive… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AT&T Sales Support interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by AT&T employees and interview candidates.