AT&T

AT&T Sales Support Interview Questions

2.2

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Support Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AT&T.

A two part or 3 part interview where the first interview is on the phone with a recruiter. The recruiter will ask you basic questions but if you received the call you most like will be moved forward for an in person interview. The manager will talk with you in private and conduct an interview with you. The waiting period for a response may take a while.

Interview Questions
  • I didn't get any "unexpected" or curveball questions, just a normal, respectful interview.   Answer Question
At the time I was happy enough with the other I did not think to

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wellington, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wellington, FL

The process took a dayinterviewed at AT&T in July 2011.

Interviewed with a very nice gentleman and it went very well. Was expecting a call for a second interview and never heard a thing. Eight straight years of retail support and sales experience and not even a second? No wonder they are one of the worst in customer service.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at AT&T in July 2009.

I applied online, then was contacted by the senior manager of staffing. she liked my resume etc. i was selected with a few to meet with the district manager to hold the interview. The interview consist of him questioning experiences with prior companies ie; verizon and fedex. He offered the job right then and there and asked me what i wanted to do, sales or customer service sales support.
    i chose sales support.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a difficult experience while working at...   View Answer

Sales Support Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at AT&T in May 2011.

Applied for an internal job, had a phone interview which seem (in my opinion) to go very well. Hiring manager seemed to be selling the job to me instead of the other way around. Hiring manager was supposedly in a hurry to hire multiple people. I promptly followed up with a thank you email, sent a follow up email the following week letter them know I was still very interested. Didn't receive any response back. Job was reposted and no one has been hired as far as I know. Something weird going on.

Interview Questions
    • describe a situation that didn't go well and what you learned from it.   Answer Question

Sales Support Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at AT&T in August 2009.

Got a phone call asking me questions about the position. Then I got scheduled for an in store interview.
    The lady who interviewed me was very distant and cold, she asked me questions but I could tell she didnt really care. Maybe she already had someone else in mind.