Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at AT&T
- Retail Sales Consultant (239)
- AT&T Retail Sales Consultant (191)
- Customer Service Representative (117)
- Retail Sales Representative (54)
- Sales Representative (54)
- Premesis Technician (42)
- Sales Associate (42)
- Sales Support Representative (36)
- Sales Consultant (35)
- Wire Technician (34)
- U-Verse Premises Technician (30)
- Retail Leadership Development Program (29)
- Business Sales Leadership Development Program (29)
- RSC (28)
- Assistant Store Manager (24)
- Account Manager (22)
- Network Engineer (22)
- Project Manager (20)
- Customer Assistant (17)
- Account Executive (16)
- Intern (16)
- Retail Store Manager (15)
- AT&T Mobility RSC (15)
- Customer Service Representative I (14)
- Premises Technician (14)
- Manager (14)
- Retail Sales Associate (11)
- Sales (11)
- Leadership Development Program (10)
- Software Engineer (10)
Sales Support Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AT&T (North Palm Beach, FL) in August 2015.
Initial phone interview, then invited to the corporate office, then invited to a sales office and meet with Branch manager and several sales team members to review all their current products, services, features and promotions. Then the branch manager went over company background and all the company benefits.
- Give an description example of any recent demonstration 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for AT&T
Sales Support InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T.
A two part or 3 part interview where the first interview is on the phone with a recruiter. The recruiter will ask you basic questions but if you received the call you most like will be moved forward for an in person interview. The manager will talk with you in private and conduct an interview with you. The waiting period for a response may take a while.
- I didn't get any "unexpected" or curveball questions, just a normal, respectful interview. Answer Question
At the time I was happy enough with the other I did not think to
Sales Support InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AT&T (Wellington, FL) in July 2011.
Interviewed with a very nice gentleman and it went very well. Was expecting a call for a second interview and never heard a thing. Eight straight years of retail support and sales experience and not even a second? No wonder they are one of the worst in customer service.
- Explain a time when you dealt with an upset customer. Answer Question
Sales Support InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AT&T (New York, NY) in July 2009.
I applied online, then was contacted by the senior manager of staffing. she liked my resume etc. i was selected with a few to meet with the district manager to hold the interview. The interview consist of him questioning experiences with prior companies ie; verizon and fedex. He offered the job right then and there and asked me what i wanted to do, sales or customer service sales support. i chose sales support.
- Tell me about a difficult experience while working at... 1 Answer
Sales Support InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T in May 2011.
Applied for an internal job, had a phone interview which seem (in my opinion) to go very well. Hiring manager seemed to be selling the job to me instead of the other way around. Hiring manager was supposedly in a hurry to hire multiple people. I promptly followed up with a thank you email, sent a follow up email the following week letter them know I was still very interested. Didn't receive any response back. Job was reposted and no one has been hired as far as I know. Something weird going on.
- describe a situation that didn't go well and what you learned from it. Answer Question
Sales Support InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AT&T in August 2009.
Got a phone call asking me questions about the position. Then I got scheduled for an in store interview. The lady who interviewed me was very distant and cold, she asked me questions but I could tell she didnt really care. Maybe she already had someone else in mind.
- Was there a time when you had to resolve a conflict? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review