AT&T Sales Support Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jun 13, 2015

2.4

Sales Support Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Filled out application on line, took the tests. Was sent an email for job interview, interviewed with HR mgr, was the sent to interview with the store mgr. Was able to spend time with the SSR and other staff. Received an email that I was up for the position, had to fill out more info on line. I kept checking on my app status (under HR review). One week to the day I had the interviews, they offered me the position. Had have a drug test along with a back ground check.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had to deal with a difficult person?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate, was pleased with offer.

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AT&T (Columbus, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online on a Friday and got a call Monday wanting to be interviewed face to face. I go to interview it took about 20 minutes for the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at AT&T (Austin, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Filled out an online app, interviewed with one manager that was more of a legit interview, then met with a second manager on a different day to see how well I'd mesh with the team. Then completed background check & drug test

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Originally offered less than what I really wanted, but after providing more work experience on my online AT&T profile they bumped up my wage.

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at AT&T (Oklahoma City, OK) in January 2015.

Interview

There was a two part interview. I met with the hiring manager first and before I left she set up an interview with the store manager. The interview went smooth and I felt confident however the interview was done in Feb and I have not heard anything back, it is now the end of march. The website still says waiting HR review (that was last updated Feb 4).

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AT&T (Orlando, FL) in November 2014.

Interview

It took forever to get a response back. Went for testing and was approved, call back for interview and was rejected by email. Horrible choice of interviewer who kept asking questions that made no sense relative to the position. The interviewer had a thick accent and I had to have her repeat a few questions. She was not friendly at all. I don't see how she was working for a company such as AT&T.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at AT&T (State College, PA) in November 2014.

Interview

Hiring process was very long took about 8 weeks to complete. Consisted of 2 phone interviews and an in store interview. Both interviews were fairly easy. There was confusion among management and I was hired for the wrong position and they never fixed it which doesn't seem fair at all. I accepted the position anyway but cannot grow so i plan to leave the company.

Sales Support Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at AT&T.

Interview

First there was an assessment online then a phone interview and then I interviewed with three different managers. I spoke to a regional manager and he forwarded my resume to two other store managers. One of those store managers was extremely rude he didn't even look at my face when interviewing the other one which offerred me the position was a lot more friendly he seemed to be going based of a sheet.
    *basically be super upbeat, friendly and smile a lot that's what they're looking for someone who is upbeat and friendly

Interview Questions

• Why AT&T?
      How does your previous experience apply to Att?
      Role play scenario with an angry customer

Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clifton, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at AT&T (Clifton, NJ).

Interview

Filled out online application which was fairly easy. Received a call from the recruiter a couple hours later. scheduled interview then was referred to store manager. Store manager interview was then scheduled. 2 days later i received a call stating i was chosen and would need to take a drug test and pass background.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Sales Support Representative Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AT&T.

Interview

The hiring process for me started about 2 weeks after I submitted my application. I was then i was contacted by hiring manager to conduct 1st interview in corporate location in NYC, NY. After interview, I was later contacted within 3 days for second interview, with the stores area retail sales manager. I was later in the rest of the hiring process which consisted of drug test and recent employment background check.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected question I would have to say was " Can you deal with people? Because they can be a handful"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at AT&T (Houston, TX).

Interview

Lengthy, but it really depends on the needs of the company. I lucked up and had only one phone interview, followed by a one on one with an ASM at the corporate office. I ended up working for the person that hired me as well.
    You start by applying online, then you will get contacted by a recruiter for a short phone interview. If you meet expectations, you will be scheduled an official interview. Usually, you have one interview, then another, during which you will shadow on sight and see if you fit in the work environment.
    You are notified by the recruiter if you are offered or declined a position within the company. There will be a dollar amount given that is non-negotiable as well. Be sure to ask for as much money as you think you deserve on the initial apps. AT&T will only give what is required.

Interview Questions

• All questions pertained to working in retail...what would you do if? What do you think about? Oh! And the favorite!!- Where do you see yourself in the next 10yrs.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Phone call, then emailed new hire packet.