AT&T

Relevance Date Difficulty

Premesis Technician Interview

Premesis Technician
San Ramon, CA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at AT&T in December 2013.

Interview Details – Applies for the position online, about two weeks later I received an invitation to take a qualification test in Oakland about a week and a half later. I passed the test and a week later I received an email inviting me to their "Realistic Job Screening" and interview. I went to the screening/interview and felt very good about it. Unfortunately I received an email the following week stating that the position went to someone more qualified.

Interview Question – They were all fairly straight forward. As long as you have confidence in your answers, you should be fine.   Answer Question

Splicing Technician Interview

San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at AT&T in January 2013.

Interview Details – Contacted by company staffer, then went through medical, background, resume verification, and pass/fail training.

Interview Question – Standard interview questions but you must stay customer service oriented. Tech does not impress during interview. People skills at that point.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotioation.

Sales Support Representative Interview

San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AT&T in May 2011.

Interview Details – Phone interview,Job Fair (one on one's with 3-4 different managers from all over the country,Background and Drug Test,Training.

Interview Question – Situational Questions   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer Interview

Software Development Engineer
San Ramon, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AT&T in October 2010.

Interview Details – First phone technical interview then a face to face interview.

Have to be strong on Java basics, SQL if for java development. Added benefit is if you are familiar with frameworks like Struts, Spring. Basic understanding of networking is also good.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Retail Sales Consultant
San Bruno, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at AT&T in August 2012.

Interview Details – Had 3 Phone interviews before a face to face interview. first spoke with a national recruiter, then the store manager, then the district manager. Then the face to face interview was with an acting store manager and all of them went well.

The interviewer admitted that she was just checking my energy level to make sure I was outgoing. She said she really did not care what came out my mouth because they were going to train me on the product anyways. She wanted an energetic person.

Interview Question – Just pay attention to the problem solving questions and the weakness questions and answer with confidence.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was a bit concerned about this part. I wanted to ask for a certain amount and the hiring recruiter told me that I have been hired. Then she asked me what hourly am I asking for so it can be approved by the union which is a total lie. It was a line to prevent me from asking for something higher than the starting base.

Business Account Executive Interview

Business Account Executive
San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AT&T in April 2013.

Interview Details – Got interview through connection at company. Made plans to talk over the phone for 10 minutes to send in resume and go online to email in my experience.

Took online background information and it was in the works.

Interview Question – All were pretty standard. Need to know how to work really fast and re-act to questions. Greatcompnay to go work for. Questions was. What systems do you know of and how do they work.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Tell them what you made before and they match it. Plus the benefits are top notch.

Network Technician Interview

San Ramon, CA

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at AT&T in June 2009.

Interview Details – I applied online and found the process to be somewhat difficult to use there system. I received a call from an recruiter and sent some additional information that was asked of me. I did a phone interview that lasted 30 mins. I was then called back 3 days later and asked if I could come back in for a 1: 1 interview. I took some tests interviewed with 3 people. I then was offered a job the next day.

Interview Question – I was asked a question like; If you were on a team and one f your co workers was not able to keep up what would you do to rectify the situation?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Retail Sales Consultant
Pleasanton, CA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at AT&T in September 2009.

Interview Details – Dropped into a on-site interview, process took almost three hour but talked to three different manager.
A month later received a call with job offer and the next step in the process.
Drug test, and background check
Once everything is done, training begins. (One month training)

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotiation was required, very good offer.

RSC Interview

San Francisco, CA

I applied online - interviewed at AT&T in April 2011.

Interview Details – the interview were basically behavioral questions. nothing different from your basic run of the mill interviews

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Retail Leadership Management Program Interview

Oakland, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AT&T in January 2013.

Interview Details – First, I got a phone call from one of AT&T recruiter and made appointment of webcam interview for next week. The webcam interview is through AT&T connection(it's not efficient and took me a while to figure out). The recruiter was nice and asking all the basic behavior questions

Interview Question – Three strengths and one weakness?Why retail?what do you know about AT&T   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for AT&T? Contribute to the Community!

AT&T Videos

AT&T – Why Work for Us?

At AT&T, our passion to serve extends beyond our customers to our employees. Our people have helped to make us the No. 1 communications company in the world, and in return, we work hard to maintain our competitive… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AT&T interview questions and advice in San Francisco, CA. All 23 interview reviews posted anonymously by AT&T employees and interview candidates.