AT&T

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Account Manager Interview

Bothell, WA

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at AT&T.

Interview Details – It was very long process because they thoroughly digest every resume' they receive especially if the applicant has AT&T experience.

Interview Question – IBM ITUP and RUP I was just contracting here.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Senior Account Manager Interview

Senior Account Manager
Santa Clara, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AT&T in December 2009.

Interview Details – got tip from recruiter who set up interview with first level manager who really liked me after interview and arranged for me to meet sales director of Northern Cal. he was impressed with me and offered me a job that same day we met.

Interview Question – what bad sales experience did you have and what did you learn from it to improve your success the next time?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – they offered X and i asked for Y; we met somewhere in between.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at AT&T

Worked for AT&T? Contribute to the Community!

AT&T Videos

AT&T – Why Work for Us?

At AT&T, our passion to serve extends beyond our customers to our employees. Our people have helped to make us the No. 1 communications company in the world, and in return, we work hard to maintain our competitive… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AT&T Senior Account Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by AT&T employees and interview candidates.