AT&T

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at AT&T

Interview Details – Hired as a consultant, so minimal interview process with AT&T. Company hires many Project Managers via agencies, many of whom are former employees. Each group is different, so job satisfaction can be tied to which group you get hired into. Some agencies have more challenging hiring processes than others.

Senior Project Manager

I applied online and interviewed at AT&T.

Interview Details – Applied online. Status changed to "Resume Forwarded to Hiring Manager for Review" within 2 weeks. Received an email saying "you're still in the running as a candidate." 1 week after, received a call to schedule an in-person interview. 1 week after the in-person interview, received an email about being selected as the final candidate.

Interview Question – Experience/expertise with Excel, databases, and any programming languages. Knowledge/experience in data mining, analytics, and statistics. Majority of the questions are based on the resume entries (past work experiences and education).   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No room for negotiation.

Rio Piedras, PR

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AT&T in March 2011.

Interview Details – Respectful and learning interview process; keep you in track all time, good environment to brag and show how you must be hired

Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AT&T in January 2011.

Interview Details – I applied for a position that was posted on the company web site career page in September, 2010. I was finally contacted by a company recruiter in January 2011. After a 30 minute phone screen, the next step was a written interview. The recruiter sent an MS Word file with 27 behavioral interview / experience type questions that had to be answered and returned to the recruiter within 24 hours. The questions were quite complex and required quite a bit of self examination and writing. Once the completed interview was sent back, the expectation was that it would be reviewed by a panel of hiring managers and they would call any successful candidates in for a face to face interview. Unfortunately I was not one of the successful candidates.

Interview Question – Describe what your ideal work pace is like? And provide an example of a time when the pace of the environment in which you were working exceeded your comfort level.   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at AT&T in December 2010.

Interview Details – Interview was thorough and good. Very friendly atmosphere. I liked the discussion and questions asked were good PM related questions. Interview went well. I liked the interview process. Nothing to say more about interview process.

Interview Questions

Worked for AT&T? Contribute to the Community!