AT&T Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 11, 2015
Updated Mar 11, 2015

2.9

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at AT&T (Redmond, WA).

Interview

I was hired without an interview

Interview Questions

• My record as a contractor won me the FTE position without an interview   1 Answer

Negotiation

They asked if I would accept a certain amount, I tried to move it up once, they refused so I accepted the first offer

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at AT&T (Atlanta, GA) in June 2011.

Interview

Phone screen followed by on-site interview. Nothing very difficult about that. They background check company was extremely annoying as they insisted that I remember and provide contact information for past bosses going back 15 to almost 20 years ago. Do you know how hard it is to track down former bosses after 15 years? I finally told them 3 times that I could not find the boss and finally they accepted that.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I was stranded on a desert island what would I do?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at AT&T (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2010.

Interview

just some very usual algorithm questions, elementary data structure and sorting and searching, sql

Interview Questions

The salary is not competitive and the company is not that great in what they are doing

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AT&T (Bothell, WA) in September 2010.

Interview

2 telephone interviews followed by 1 in person interview

Interview Questions

• What would be your ideal setup for disaster recovery   1 Answer

Negotiation

be determined and don't back down.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at AT&T (Burbank, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

It was mainly driven by algorithm and technical questions, a lady was asking Java question but she don't have a clue the difference between inheritance and interface and was taken my correct answer as a wrong one. I admitted that I have been out of school for a long time and haven't studied the algorithm question really well, but that's the trend I guess for major technical companies.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at AT&T (Bothell, WA) in April 2010.

Interview

Years ago...was called on a position for AT&T. I had worked there before and had a great experience, so I accepted the interview. I met a manager and was taken back to his private office for a 1 on 1. Basically we never had a real interview as you will see below.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't much of any questions asked at all. From the time I stepped into the managers office he was interrupted continually with calls and people stopping by his office. I should have just walked out and in hindsight wished I had. I felt it was very unprofessional and rude. I had to drive 1 hour there and back, plus take time off work and felt they wasted my time.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at AT&T in July 2012.

Interview

2 technical interview with team leaders, 1 short technical exam and one interview with HR.

Interview Questions

• One direction Linked list, how to remove node? Optimize it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Vacation days, they usually propose 18, I asked 20