AT&T

2.8

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at AT&T.

I was hired without an interview

Interview Questions
  • My record as a contractor won me the FTE position without an interview   View Answer
They asked if I would accept a certain amount, I tried to move it up once, they refused so I accepted the first offer

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at AT&T in December 2010.

just some very usual algorithm questions, elementary data structure and sorting and searching, sql

Interview Questions

The salary is not competitive and the company is not that great in what they are doing

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bothell, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AT&T in September 2010.

2 telephone interviews followed by 1 in person interview

Interview Questions
    • What would be your ideal setup for disaster recovery   View Answer
    be determined and don't back down.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at AT&T in June 2010.

It was mainly driven by algorithm and technical questions, a lady was asking Java question but she don't have a clue the difference between inheritance and interface and was taken my correct answer as a wrong one. I admitted that I have been out of school for a long time and haven't studied the algorithm question really well, but that's the trend I guess for major technical companies.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bothell, WA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at AT&T in April 2010.

Years ago...was called on a position for AT&T. I had worked there before and had a great experience, so I accepted the interview. I met a manager and was taken back to his private office for a 1 on 1. Basically we never had a real interview as you will see below.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't much of any questions asked at all. From the time I stepped into the managers office he was interrupted continually with calls and people stopping by his office. I should have just walked out and in hindsight wished I had. I felt it was very unprofessional and rude. I had to drive 1 hour there and back, plus take time off work and felt they wasted my time.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at AT&T in July 2012.

2 technical interview with team leaders, 1 short technical exam and one interview with HR.

Interview Questions
    • One direction Linked list, how to remove node? Optimize it.   Answer Question
    Vacation days, they usually propose 18, I asked 20