AT&T
3.1 of 5 5,184 reviews
www.att.com Dallas, TX 5000+ Employees

AT&T Senior Specialist Network Support TDP Program Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Specialist Network Support TDP Program Interview

Senior Specialist Network Support TDP Program
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AT&T in November 2013.

Interview Details – The process took a month.First i applied for multiple positions at the att career portal for different TDP programs, after two weeks two different recruiters contacted me one of them took a skype interview after which he said he was going to forward my resume to two different hiring managers one each in atlanta and dallas, my status on the online portal changed to resume forwarded to hiring manager for review but i never heard back from them.The second recruiter who contacted me a week later she just took a general interview on the phone she was very impressed with my resume and said that one of the hiring manager was exactly looking for some one with my profile( I have a Master's in EE with 4 years in the military and close to one year of RF engineering experience). The hiring manager called me the very next day and just talked to me about the position and wanted to know if i was willing to move to suburbs of atlanta from pennsylvania as this position offered no relocation assistance. I told him that relocation was not an issue to me and gave him an example of how i was stationed in the military in different states and countries he got impressed and asked me for an interview with his team the same week on the phone and that interview was simple too all of them were basic behavioural questions and some of them were related to my resume and experience. He offered me the position with gooood pay( in the seventys) and sign on bonus!

Interview Question – why should I hire you?
Tell me about yourself?
what is your biggest strength?
  Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at AT&T

Worked for AT&T? Contribute to the Community!

AT&T Videos

AT&T – Why Work for Us?

At AT&T, our passion to serve extends beyond our customers to our employees. Our people have helped to make us the No. 1 communications company in the world, and in return, we work hard to maintain our competitive… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AT&T Senior Specialist Network Support TDP Program interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by AT&T employees and interview candidates.