Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at AT&T
- Retail Sales Consultant (218)
- AT&T Retail Sales Consultant (136)
- Customer Service Representative (110)
- Retail Sales Representative (53)
- Sales Representative (52)
- Premesis Technician (39)
- Sales Associate (37)
- Retail Leadership Development Program (29)
- Sales Consultant (29)
- Sales Support Representative (28)
- Business Sales Leadership Development Program (25)
- RSC (25)
- Wire Technician (21)
- Network Engineer (19)
- Account Manager (19)
- Assistant Store Manager (18)
- Project Manager (18)
- Customer Assistant (16)
- U-Verse Premises Technician (15)
- Account Executive (14)
- Intern (14)
- Premises Technician (12)
- Manager (12)
- AT&T Mobility RSC (11)
- Retail Sales Associate (11)
- Retail Store Manager (11)
- Sales (10)
- Customer Service Representative I (10)
- Leadership Development Program (9)
- Software Engineer (8)
Small Business Sales Consultant Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at AT&T (Saginaw, MI) in May 2011.
Typical questions such as a time you overcame a difficult situation. Ending with you pitching a mobile plan to them on the spot. Be prepared to offer more than one device to a group of managers.
- Make me a pitch to change wireless carriers. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for AT&T
Small Business Sales Consultant InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 weeks – interviewed at AT&T (Louisville, KY) in November 2010.
Lengthy application process. I felt the interview wasn't going well, so as the interviewer was walking me to the elevator I said, "Is there something I could have done better or maybe I said the wrong thing because I just don't feel like this interview is going like it should, and I know I can do this job."
- If someone told you they didn't want what you were selling, what would you do? Answer Question
Small Business Sales Consultant InterviewAccepted OfferAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at AT&T (Rome, GA) in April 2010.
On line application, skills test, one on one interview, drug test
- Asked how I would sell a small business phone service then we did a role play on the spot. 1 Answer
They offered the highest base they had for the position because of my background and I accepted.