AT&T Small Business Sales Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Jun 8, 2015

3.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saginaw, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AT&T (Saginaw, MI) in May 2011.

Interview

Typical questions such as a time you overcame a difficult situation. Ending with you pitching a mobile plan to them on the spot. Be prepared to offer more than one device to a group of managers.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at AT&T (Louisville, KY) in November 2010.

Interview

Lengthy application process. I felt the interview wasn't going well, so as the interviewer was walking me to the elevator I said, "Is there something I could have done better or maybe I said the wrong thing because I just don't feel like this interview is going like it should, and I know I can do this job."

Interview Questions

• If someone told you they didn't want what you were selling, what would you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AT&T (Rome, GA) in April 2010.

Interview

On line application, skills test, one on one interview, drug test

Interview Questions

• Asked how I would sell a small business phone service then we did a role play on the spot.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offered the highest base they had for the position because of my background and I accepted.