Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at AT&T
- Retail Sales Consultant (231)
- AT&T Retail Sales Consultant (174)
- Customer Service Representative (116)
- Retail Sales Representative (54)
- Sales Representative (53)
- Premesis Technician (42)
- Sales Associate (42)
- Sales Support Representative (34)
- Sales Consultant (33)
- Wire Technician (31)
- Retail Leadership Development Program (29)
- Business Sales Leadership Development Program (26)
- RSC (25)
- U-Verse Premises Technician (25)
- Assistant Store Manager (22)
- Account Manager (22)
- Network Engineer (21)
- Project Manager (19)
- Customer Assistant (17)
- Account Executive (16)
- Intern (15)
- Retail Store Manager (14)
- AT&T Mobility RSC (14)
- Manager (13)
- Premises Technician (12)
- Customer Service Representative I (12)
- Retail Sales Associate (11)
- Sales (11)
- Software Engineer (10)
- Leadership Development Program (9)
Tech Support Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AT&T (San Francisco, CA).
Went to an Open House, was hired the same time. Very simple questions. I have nothing else to say, really. It was an entry level job. Dress nicely and bring your resume.
- Explain how to do (something interviewer doesn't know about) Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for AT&T
Tech Support InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Atwater, CA).
applied online then called a number afterwards to complete he process. went in tio take the skill test ( mostly typing and dictation). called back another day to intervue with hiring manager. Called back a third time for drug test. then finally after that I was hired and spent the next 6 weeks in paid trainng in a classroom enviroment for my new job before I hit the floor.
- No questionasked was dificult to answer. Pretty stadard questions. Answer Question
as a bargained emplaoyee negoiations were unnessesary
Tech Support InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AT&T (Paramus, NJ) in December 2008.
Was asked what courses if any, I didn't like at school and why. Was asked how I would rate performance of level one support representative, versus level 2, and the fact that level 2 are expected to handle client's issues with better experience and performance and deliver results and achieve satisfaction.
- Describe , if you were a manager, how you would design performance measurement contest between two dissimilar teams (different duties) and how you would rate them and calculate results. (was time-limited written test) 1 Answer
It was under a bargained union agreement so there was no negotiation phase.