AT&T Tech Support Interview Questions

Updated Mar 17, 2015

1.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at AT&T (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Went to an Open House, was hired the same time. Very simple questions. I have nothing else to say, really. It was an entry level job. Dress nicely and bring your resume.

Interview Questions

• Explain how to do (something interviewer doesn't know about)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atwater, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AT&T (Atwater, CA).

Interview

applied online then called a number afterwards to complete he process. went in tio take the skill test ( mostly typing and dictation). called back another day to intervue with hiring manager. Called back a third time for drug test. then finally after that I was hired and spent the next 6 weeks in paid trainng in a classroom enviroment for my new job before I hit the floor.

Interview Questions

• No questionasked was dificult to answer. Pretty stadard questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

as a bargained emplaoyee negoiations were unnessesary

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paramus, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at AT&T (Paramus, NJ) in December 2008.

Interview

Was asked what courses if any, I didn't like at school and why. Was asked how I would rate performance of level one support representative, versus level 2, and the fact that level 2 are expected to handle client's issues with better experience and performance and deliver results and achieve satisfaction.

Interview Questions

• Describe , if you were a manager, how you would design performance measurement contest between two dissimilar teams (different duties) and how you would rate them and calculate results. (was time-limited written test)   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was under a bargained union agreement so there was no negotiation phase.