AT&T

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atwater, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atwater, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AT&T.

applied online then called a number afterwards to complete he process. went in tio take the skill test ( mostly typing and dictation). called back another day to intervue with hiring manager. Called back a third time for drug test. then finally after that I was hired and spent the next 6 weeks in paid trainng in a classroom enviroment for my new job before I hit the floor.

Interview Questions
  • No questionasked was dificult to answer. Pretty stadard questions.   Answer Question
as a bargained emplaoyee negoiations were unnessesary

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paramus, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paramus, NJ

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at AT&T in December 2008.

Was asked what courses if any, I didn't like at school and why.
    Was asked how I would rate performance of level one support representative, versus
    level 2, and the fact that level 2 are expected to handle client's issues with better experience and performance and deliver results and achieve satisfaction.

Interview Questions
    • Describe , if you were a manager, how you would design performance measurement contest between two dissimilar teams (different duties) and how you would rate them and calculate results. (was time-limited written test)   View Answer
    It was under a bargained union agreement so there was no negotiation phase.