AT&T

Relevance Date Difficulty

Web Developer Interview

Web Developer
Bratislava (Slovakia)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at AT&T in March 2012.

Interview Details – I was offered a position via linkedin contact by company's recruiter, after exchanging a couple of emails we scheduled a phone call. Interview itself went smoothly, although recruiter didn't asked a single question about my background, achievements or skills. Apparently online cv on linkedin was sufficient. After some q&a from my side (I asked about the job description, workplace and overall setup) I was asked to describe my expectations in terms of desired salary, I said and interview was over. Actually they it was twice as their budget for the position set. Entire interview and communication was in english.

Interview Question – No questions asked except for salary expectations   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – AT&T seriosely underestimated senior specialist's cost, even in slovakia

Web Developer Interview

Web Developer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at AT&T in March 2011.

Interview Details – Nice and fair interview. Highly skilled interviewer. Several technical questions no specific area.

Interview Question – What are the main differences between the Avaya and Cisco Routing Managers?   Answer Question

Worked for AT&T? Contribute to the Community!