ATB Financial

Updated Aug 17, 2014

2.7

9 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at ATB Financial.

I applied online. I was called a couple days later and had an interview setup for the next day after being called. The interview process was fairly straightforward. They tell you a little about ATB and their work culture, then the proceed to ask you questions, and at the end you ask them questions.

Interview Questions
  • The most difficult question for me was "How would you sell X product to a customer".   Answer Question
There was no negotiation. They offered me the position and I accepted and they told me what my starting wage would be.

Other Interview Reviews for ATB Financial

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied in-person - interviewed at ATB Financial.

Easy process, interview is mostly about past experience, references & sales & banking backgrounds. Interviewers were very polite & good listners. most of the questions asked was concentrated toward customer service, sales & past experience. Some organisational behavioral questions were also asked.

Interview Questions
    • nothing out of ordinary for type of job that I applied   Answer Question

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Edmonton, AB (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at ATB Financial in April 2013.

Interview was simple but long, had one intial phone call, one interview and than a phone call to offer a position. Met with branch manager and Senior csr

Interview Questions
    • The idea of suggesting products that would increase ability for customers to get into debt.   View Answer
    straigt forward, union job so not much negotiating

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at ATB Financial.

She asked me a question which I did really bad: I like your hair pin, can you sell me that? After I answered this question, she asked me some random things. then let me go....a week later, they called me and told me I wasnt get hired.

In Person

No Negotiating

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online and was phoned within three days. I did not have a phone interview, other than the question of "Why did you state 'temporary part time' on the application?' The interview was scheduled for a week from the call. It was a scenario/character interview. Nothing to difficult, mostly, "What would you do if..." I am waiting to hear back.

Interview Questions
    • Give us an advertisement style sales pitch as to why you are the best candidate for this pisition.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

The process took a day - interviewed at ATB Financial in May 2011.

1st there was an Online application process, including a self assessment
    2nd there was a pop phone interview
    3rd there was a 2:1 in person interview at the branch, the interview consisted of behavioural type questions including plenty of questions that wanted you to think of a conflicting situation (with a co worker, supervisor and a customer) and recall what the solution was and how you came about it.
    4th if you passed the personal interview they would then do a criminal record check and a credit check

Interview Questions
    • Describe a life goal that you have set out for yourself and explain how you achieved it.   Answer Question
    • Explain a situation in which you were put into a hard position with your boss, colleague or customer. And how did you go about solving the problem?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ATB Financial in January 2011.

The interview process is not too long. There will be a background check for security reason

Interview Questions
    • Questions range from how you could identify opportunities for other departments of the bank to how can you work under pressure and manage yourself under pressure.   View Answer
    Simple. You have the option to take it or decline

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Canmore, AB (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canmore, AB (Canada)

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at ATB Financial in November 2009.

Very easy and casual. Interviewers made me feel very comfortable.

Easy.

Worked for ATB Financial? Contribute to the Community!