ATC Healthcare Interview Questions

Updated Nov 14, 2014

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at ATC Healthcare

Contract RN Interview

Interview

Ok, I feel weird even admitting to this - but there was pretty much no interview process! As long as I had a current vaild nursing license, and could pass a drug screen, we communicated back and forth by email, and the next thing I know I was touring a correctional facility, and had a job within a week! Pretty unreal. But I have to say, I liked everyone I've worked with.

Negotiation

No negotiation - if there wasn't a nurse working alongside me who knew how to send in the timesheet for the week, I wouldn't have even known how to get a paycheck!!

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at ATC Healthcare (Birmingham, AL) in February 2009.

Interview

A phone call and an interview were set up. Opportunities were discussed, compensation and benefits were reviewed. After preliminary drug testing, skills checklist and references were checked the offer and work began to flow. The process was thorough and completed in a most timely manner with a great outcome for both parties.

Interview Questions

• How flexible are you to sceduling and can you work On Call for uncovered shifts   1 Answer

Negotiation

Benefits and desired hours of work per week were discussed and decided upon.

Charge Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at ATC Healthcare in August 2009.

Interview

List of skills and competencies, past work experience, present employer, reason for seeking employment, availability

Interview Questions