ATEM

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Network Engineer Interview

Santa Clara, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at ATEM in October 2012.

Interview Details – I had 90 days to secure employment before I ran out of my student visa status so I looked for the company with the best Network Engineer training preparation in good weather. No other consulting company sent me pictures of the Labs or equipment I would work on so the choice was pretty simple. Interview was general. They wanted to know what level of cisco certification I had achieved during my master's program and what my current Visa status was. I had CCNA, they wanted CCNP. Training for CCNP took me about 3 months but it took some of my batch-mates 5 months.

Interview Question – What do you like about Consulting services?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They put everyone on an hourly pay rate for the first six months on the job site. I didn't get to negotiate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ATEM? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ATEM interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by ATEM employees and interview candidates.