ATEM

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at ATEM in October 2012.

I had 90 days to secure employment before I ran out of my student visa status so I looked for the company with the best Network Engineer training preparation in good weather. No other consulting company sent me pictures of the Labs or equipment I would work on so the choice was pretty simple. Interview was general. They wanted to know what level of cisco certification I had achieved during my master's program and what my current Visa status was. I had CCNA, they wanted CCNP. Training for CCNP took me about 3 months but it took some of my batch-mates 5 months.

Interview Questions
    • What do you like about Consulting services?   View Answer
    They put everyone on an hourly pay rate for the first six months on the job site. I didn't get to negotiate.