ATG

2.8

Trader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at ATG in August 2010.

Sat down and spoke with HR person for 20 minutes. Not difficult.

Senior Consulting Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at ATG in July 2010.

I had a phone screen with HR, a phone screen with an engineer and one 2-3 interview with the team. The HR screen was to gage interest and to see if I could string words together. The phone screen was more technical. The in-person involved people from operations. All-in-all, this was the most pleasant and effective interviews processes that I've gone through in my career.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the questions were about my experience and how adroit I was with current technology.   Answer Question
    I was able to negotiate a $5000 more than the original offer. That was sufficient for me.

Revenue Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at ATG in March 2009.

Everyone is very eager to find the right people to add to their organization. Unfortunately, many seem to not quite know what they are looking for. So you get a mishmash of "requirements" that seem to come out of no where after the initial offering is posted. The atmosphere is fairly standard in the software community - open type office, casual dress, etc. The initial hiring team phone interview basically wants to know if you can coherently string sentences together and discuss yourself. In person, they're less about relationships and more about core skills. I would be concerned that they have relationship struggles in their organization as there was little talk of "team" or growth. It was all about the numbers.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really difficult. Most questions were about core skills like SOP 97-2.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ATG.

Got the interview through a recruiter. The interview process included a meeting with the hiring manager and phone interview. He was building out the team and needed to hire two more people. I was competing for one slot. Interview included generic interview questions

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at ATG in June 2012.

Telephonic round is the first process of Interview where if his skills are good then will be moved to the second round. In this round either will be a phone Interview or Face to face upon the technologies he/she worked. If it is cleared the last round will be the HR where packages and all will be discussed and given the appointment letter if both are satisfied.