ATI Interview Questions

2.7

Human Resources and Benefits Partner Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at ATI.

Innitial communication is good, the applicant tracking system is extremely hard to work with and I had to have my password reset many times. It took several attempts to get it correct. Once on board the orientation training was nonexistant

Admissions Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at ATI.

I heard about a job fair from friend. The event was held at a local 4 star hotel. I arrived and everyone was seated in a conference room. The VP at the time gave an overview of the company and the position in which they were hiring for. He then had everyone to stand and give a quick introduction including past work experience and how they might be an asset to ATI.

After everyone gave their intro, they then had everyone to meet with them individually at the front of the conference room for a very brief one-on-one interview. Afterwards we were asked to wait in hall for your name to be called. If your name was called then you were scheduled for another interview at the heaquarters in North Richland Hills, TX.

During this interview I was initially interviewed by 3 vice presidents that drilled me very hard. Asking questions about stats and production numbers from my past jobs. They were really trying to trip me up and catch me in a lie it seemed. Finally they asked what I would like to get paid and the range was between $40k and $60k. I told them I was willing to take $40 as long as I got the job and this upset one of the VP's. He then asked how much would it take for you to do your very best in this position, I then told him about $55k.

They asked me to leave out while they discussed. At this time I was introduced to yet another VP until they were done. When they called me back in, they congratulated me and told me that they were offering me $60k a year.

Interview Questions
    • I worked as a Mortgage Loan Officer 5 years prior. They asked me the exact amount of volume I produced per year. Then they brought out a calculator and analyzed and calculated how much it was each month, then each week.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at ATI in March 2012.

One phone interview and then an on-site, 3 on 1.

Interview Questions
    Didn't meet my requirements. Didn't know the total offer until it was in the offer letter.

Reservations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

The process took a dayinterviewed at ATI in February 2012.

Interview was scheduled over the phone. Interview took less than an hour. Spoke with two managers. Simple interview process.

n/a

Multimedia Special Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ATI in August 2010.

It was a phone interview, then one on one then with 3 people.

Not finished

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at ATI in July 2010.

I applied online. After a week their HR called me as I was chosen among 60 candidates. It was mostly about my educational background and previous experience with some behavioral questions. Even though they mentioned it was very good they did not call me. I assume, they found someone better.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think your best achievement has been so far?   Answer Question

Senior Software Dev Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at ATI in August 2009.

It was overall good experience

However they have lot of rounds including tests, telephonic, 1:1 etc.

Developer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at ATI in May 2009.

i was phoned by HR first. she was straight forward and full of information. the next one is 1 on 1 with technical user. we were talking about my technical background and experience. the next one is again phone conversation with HR. mostly talking about employment, package, benefits, policies.

Interview Questions
    • what do you see yourself in the future of the company   View Answer
    the package is OK. first i was asked about expected package then they will try to lower it untill we get to an agreement.