ATI Physical Therapy (Illinois) Interview Questions

Updated Apr 12, 2015

2.6

Physical Therapist Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at ATI Physical Therapy (Illinois).

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, meet with recruiter in a clinic setting, meet with higher up at corporate office. Easy going laid back interview. Ask the typical questions "where do you see yourself in the future....Why ATI?"

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the future?   1 Answer

Front Office Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenfield, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at ATI Physical Therapy (Illinois) (Greenfield, WI).

Interview

For the in person interview, they did a 'good cop, bad cop' kind of thing. It was awkward. The clinic director played the bad cop, and the regional office manager played the good cop.
    The phone interview was very professional and friendly.

Physical Therapy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at ATI Physical Therapy (Illinois) (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

2 interviews. First with HR, second with manager. HR gave company background info and global values; manager discussed clinic and region specifics/needs. Manager was unable to pinpoint clinic in interview, but the offer was more specific.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiate. Always negotiate for jobs.

Rehabe Tech Interview

Interview

They bring in interns for short to long term evaluations while still in the school. educational phase. From here therapist will constantly quiz and evaluate how you operate within the clinic and helping out staff. Everyone in prospective clinic will have input with manager on hiring process. Those chosen will go through a traditional interview process.

Interview Questions

• None = they quiz interns regular to test knowledge and then make offers from there   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at ATI Physical Therapy (Illinois).

Interview

I sent my résumé and received a call the next day. We set up a phone interview for the next day. The lady was really nice, but the position paid less than I was willing to accept.

Interview Questions

• She really didn't ask any questions besides what my previous work experiences were.   Answer Question

The pay was less than I was expecting.

Physical Therapist Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morris, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at ATI Physical Therapy (Illinois) (Morris, IL) in January 2011.

Interview

I applied online and got a call from the company the same day. We conducted the phone interview later that day and I had a 1:1 interview with the recruiter and Operations Manager the following week.

Payment Applications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at ATI Physical Therapy (Illinois) (Newark, DE) in October 2010.

Interview

Had two Interviews one on the phone and one in person. Initial after calling they never called me back the front desk person at the moment never gave info to director. This company close the Billing Office in Delaware they only have they Clinics open.

Interview Questions

• They ask me from where I original was born and what brought me to move to Delaware.   Answer Question

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ATI Physical Therapy (Illinois) in August 2010.

Interview

Applied on-line, had a phone interview and was told a specific manager would be calling for a 1:1 interview. Instead another person called to schedule the interview for 2 days later. Then the same person called the next day to tell me she has a conflict can we do a phone interview. 9 days after second phone interview received an email that position has been filled.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe the last time you went above & beyond for a customer?   Answer Question

Athletic Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at ATI Physical Therapy (Illinois) in May 2010.

Interview

The biggest problem with the interview process is that it took a lot longer than they orginally outlined. Part of that wasn't their fault because they were negotiating new contracts and needed to know how many people they needed before they started hiring, but the communication through that process should have been better.

Interview Questions

• Describe a conflict that you had with someone you were working with and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a slightly higher salary and a higher sign on bonus