ATI Physical Therapy (Illinois)

www.atipt.com

Very Easy Interview

Payment Applications Specialist Interview

Payment Applications Specialist
Newark, DE

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at ATI Physical Therapy (Illinois) in October 2010.

Interview Details – Had two Interviews one on the phone and one in person. Initial after calling they never called me back the front desk person at the moment never gave info to director. This company close the Billing Office in Delaware they only have they Clinics open.

Interview Question – They ask me from where I original was born and what brought me to move to Delaware.   Answer Question

Document Coordinator Interview

Document Coordinator

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at ATI Physical Therapy (Illinois).

Interview Details – I sent my résumé and received a call the next day. We set up a phone interview for the next day. The lady was really nice, but the position paid less than I was willing to accept.

Interview Question – She really didn't ask any questions besides what my previous work experiences were.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The pay was less than I was expecting.

Physical Therapist Assistant Interview

Physical Therapist Assistant
Morris, IL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ATI Physical Therapy (Illinois) in January 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online and got a call from the company the same day. We conducted the phone interview later that day and I had a 1:1 interview with the recruiter and Operations Manager the following week.

Interview Question – How do you deal with difficult team mates?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Athletic Trainer Interview

Athletic Trainer

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at ATI Physical Therapy (Illinois) in May 2010.

Interview Details – The biggest problem with the interview process is that it took a lot longer than they orginally outlined. Part of that wasn't their fault because they were negotiating new contracts and needed to know how many people they needed before they started hiring, but the communication through that process should have been better.

Interview Question – Describe a conflict that you had with someone you were working with and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate a slightly higher salary and a higher sign on bonus

Front Office Coordinator Interview

Front Office Coordinator

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ATI Physical Therapy (Illinois) in August 2010.

Interview Details – Applied on-line, had a phone interview and was told a specific manager would be calling for a 1:1 interview. Instead another person called to schedule the interview for 2 days later. Then the same person called the next day to tell me she has a conflict can we do a phone interview. 9 days after second phone interview received an email that position has been filled.

Interview Question – Can you describe the last time you went above & beyond for a customer?   Answer Question

Worked for ATI Physical Therapy (Illinois)? Contribute to the Community!