ATMI Interview Questions in Round Rock, TX

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Mechanical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Round Rock, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Round Rock, TX

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ATMI in July 2013.

The interview process started with a contact from one of their recruiters. That set up an initial conversation about the position on a later date. She presented me with the job description, and benefits at a glance very early in the job discussion. Once that interview was completed, almost a week went by before I was contacted again. This time it was to set up more phone interviews with engineering staff. Two more phone interviews ensued, until I was granted a face-to-face interview. In this interview I was questioned by to engineering staff independently. All of the questions up to this point were very standard, "get to know you" questions, but in the face-to-face, more typical HR questions came out. "How do you get along with others?" kind of questions. After yet another phone interview, a visit was scheduled to be interviewed on-site. This was a multi-hour interview, in the middle of the day, with no water, and pretty much continuous. The interview staff was friendly, and continued to ask more questions about my history. Some HR type questions were asked, and further explanation of the job was given.

Interview Questions
    • What is one instance where you failed, and how did you fix the problem?   Answer Question

Worked for ATMI? Contribute to the Community!