ATS (Airport Terminal Services) Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at ATS (Airport Terminal Services)

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palm Springs, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ATS (Airport Terminal Services) (Palm Springs, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

In and out.. They need workers who will do a job and leave They don't tell you get NO benefits unless you are full time. Management will not help you if you need to take time off. No second chances

Ramp Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ATS (Airport Terminal Services) (Ontario, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

The interview was pretty easy. The supervisor and manager wanted to stress the importance of safety and asked simple work ethic related questions. Overall the interview was not hard and simple conversation was the only necessity to pass the interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Airport Terminal Services?   1 Answer

Customer Service Agent Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ATS (Airport Terminal Services) in February 2013.

Interview

You have to know someone or be related to someone to get in. Contract agents do not receive any benefits or discounts on flights or services and the pay is 10 per hour. You have to put up with people that are disgruntled because they used to work directly for airline and even though they still can use their flight benefits they treat you like you are stupid for being new.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You are paid what they say, no benefits, part time only.

Manager Leadership Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ATS (Airport Terminal Services) (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2012.

Interview

Phone interview with hiring manager. In person interview with hiring manager. Presentation for hiring manager and team.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiable. Make sure you present a good case!

Ramp Agent Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ATS (Airport Terminal Services).

Interview

Simple, basic questions regarding strengths and weaknesses. What can you provide to this company better than another applicant?

Negotiation

No Negotiation

Passenger Service Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ATS (Airport Terminal Services) in March 2013.

Interview

I attended an open house which was followed by a one-on-one interview. The interviews were conducted in order of sign-in. The interviewer was extremely kind and easy to talk to, so I was very comfortable and was able to interview very well. She answered all of my questions and concerns. Interview questions were behavioral, and customer relations focused. Some questions also included what I knew about the airlines they were contracted by. "Tell me about a time where you went above and beyond a customers expectations" She followed up with me a week later saying that I was a strong candidate and had interviewed very well. They still needed time to go through all the resumes and candidates and would call back the following week. She called two weeks later and invited me to the second round of interviews. During the second round of interviews I interviewed with someone from HR and a General Manager. "When you and a customer are speaking, who should be in control of the conversation." "60 seconds to tell me why I should hire you for the position." "Tell me about the role you are interviewing for."

Interview Questions

• "When you and a customer are speaking, who should be in control of the conversation."   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation phase, at the open house the starting was set at 10.30$

Passenger Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ATS (Airport Terminal Services) (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in April 2011.

Interview

Super Easy. Asked very basic questions such as how do you deal with difficult customers .. etc. Very customer-service oriented with a twist of sales as well. Just an FYI, I already knew the person in HR so our interview was very casual than formal, so he was extremely open and accepting to my honest customer service oriented answers.

Interview Questions

• How do you work together in a team .. what are some of your strengths and weaknesses that show?   Answer Question
    • How do you deal with people with language barriers or are frustrated?   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ATS (Airport Terminal Services) in July 2008.

Interview

Typical phone interview after applying through a referral. HR... typical questions on job fit and matching requirements, job skills and job description. Then met with hiring manager in person and then two more consultants. Fairly straight forward interview process with some behavioral questions, mostly job fit and skillset fit.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a difficult client?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when your recommendations didnt line up with clients expectations?   Answer Question

Low offer.