ATS (Airport Terminal Services)

www.atsstl.com

ATS (Airport Terminal Services) Interview Questions

1.8

Customer Service Agent Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at ATS (Airport Terminal Services) in February 2013.

You have to know someone or be related to someone to get in. Contract agents do not receive any benefits or discounts on flights or services and the pay is 10 per hour. You have to put up with people that are disgruntled because they used to work directly for airline and even though they still can use their flight benefits they treat you like you are stupid for being new.

Interview Questions
    You are paid what they say, no benefits, part time only.

Manager Leadership Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ATS (Airport Terminal Services) in September 2012.

Phone interview with hiring manager.
    In person interview with hiring manager.
    Presentation for hiring manager and team.

Interview Questions
    Negotiable. Make sure you present a good case!

Ramp Agent Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at ATS (Airport Terminal Services).

Simple, basic questions regarding strengths and weaknesses. What can you provide to this company better than another applicant?

No Negotiation

Passenger Service Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at ATS (Airport Terminal Services) in March 2013.

I attended an open house which was followed by a one-on-one interview. The interviews were conducted in order of sign-in. The interviewer was extremely kind and easy to talk to, so I was very comfortable and was able to interview very well. She answered all of my questions and concerns.
    Interview questions were behavioral, and customer relations focused. Some questions also included what I knew about the airlines they were contracted by.
    "Tell me about a time where you went above and beyond a customers expectations"

She followed up with me a week later saying that I was a strong candidate and had interviewed very well. They still needed time to go through all the resumes and candidates and would call back the following week. She called two weeks later and invited me to the second round of interviews.

During the second round of interviews I interviewed with someone from HR and a General Manager.
    "60 seconds to tell me why I should hire you for the position."
    "Tell me about the role you are interviewing for."

Interview Questions
    • "When you and a customer are speaking, who should be in control of the conversation."   Answer Question
    No negotiation phase, at the open house the starting was set at 10.30$

Program Manager Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ATS (Airport Terminal Services) in July 2008.

Typical phone interview after applying through a referral. HR... typical questions on job fit and matching requirements, job skills and job description. Then met with hiring manager in person and then two more consultants. Fairly straight forward interview process with some behavioral questions, mostly job fit and skillset fit.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had a difficult client?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when your recommendations didnt line up with clients expectations?   Answer Question

Low offer.