ATS Healthcare Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at ATS Healthcare

Customer Service Agent Interview

Interview

Contacted by phone-asked to come in for a one on one interview. I was asked about my previous experience then asked to read a scripted gate announcement.

Ramp Agent Interview

Interview

All they did was tell me what the job was, didn't really ask any questions about me- it seemed more like they're just desperate for workers She asked why I wanted to work at the airport and told me that the job is tough work If you get a cal back and have a clean record, there's a very good chance you'll get the job. I was informed that moving up throughout the company is possible and that I will make more money at each phase

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ATS Healthcare (Cambridge, ON (Canada)) in November 2011.

Interview

Preliminary phone interview, secondary interview with hiring manager. Several questions surrounding background and experience, but little information regarding the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about why you are looking for another position.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ATS Healthcare in July 2011.

Interview

Process consisted of phone interview with HR. Next came video teleconference with senior leader. After those were complete, they paid for me to travel to corporate offices for a mock presentation followed by a panel interview with 5 members on panel.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were frustrated at work and what did you do?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had to give negative feedback?   Answer Question