ATTIK

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
San Francisco, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at ATTIK in April 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was nothing out of the ordinary asking for background on past experiences. I met with the Account Director, Account Manager, and Strategist. Afterwards, I never got one point of contact to tell me a courtesy yes or no. Extremely rude and unprofessional. Felt like wasted time.

Interview Question – How do you handle conflict?   Answer Question

Print Buyer Interview

Print Buyer
San Francisco, CA

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ATTIK in September 2009.

Interview Details – After interviewing they responded back to check my references and if I was interested in the position. I of course said yes and I gave them my references. The day they finished checking my references, a recruiter contacts me about the position which they had just gotten. Needless to say I was upset at the time waste it was for my references to be bothered by the reference check if ATTIK wasn't serious about hiring me.

Interview Question – How would you handle and event on press that required pushing the final date out for delivery?   View Answer

Worked for ATTIK? Contribute to the Community!