AVEO

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AVEO in January 2011.

Initial communications with company were effective. I had several phone and face to face interviews, each with the hiring manager and HR. The interviews were well thought out and planned, and were with the appropriate persons to determine fit, and competancies. However, the title orignially discussed with me, and the eventual title proposed, were not the same, and the compensation package was not in line with the original discussions. While I think the organization is very well run, I feel that communications were not transparent, which led in unrealistic expectations on both sides.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do to overcome the potential hurdles of an established competitor in the market   Answer Question