AVEO

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Director Interview

Cambridge, MA

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AVEO in January 2011.

Interview Details – Initial communications with company were effective. I had several phone and face to face interviews, each with the hiring manager and HR. The interviews were well thought out and planned, and were with the appropriate persons to determine fit, and competancies. However, the title orignially discussed with me, and the eventual title proposed, were not the same, and the compensation package was not in line with the original discussions. While I think the organization is very well run, I feel that communications were not transparent, which led in unrealistic expectations on both sides.

Interview Question – What would you do to overcome the potential hurdles of an established competitor in the market   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

SCRA Interview

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at AVEO in February 2012.

Interview Details – A small company that appears to attempt to advance from within. Overall a great interview. I was able to meet many different staff members that shared their roles within the company. On-site all day interview process with approximately 8 staff members was mentally exhausting and would suggest "tweaking" this process.

Interview Question – Questions asked without Staff member having an updated CV available during the interview process.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for AVEO? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AVEO interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by AVEO employees and interview candidates.