AVI Foodsystems Inc. Interview Questions

Updated Jun 10, 2015

2.1

Cook Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at AVI Foodsystems Inc..

Interview

No orientation. No handbook. The interview took approximately 1/2 hour. Wasn't even for the job applied for. Told many things that never happened and still no room for advancement. Starting pay was less than quoted.

Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boardman, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AVI Foodsystems Inc. (Boardman, OH) in September 2014.

Interview

Answered ad with email, called me immediately to set face interview with director. Met with her the next day, basic questions...just want completely open availability and cooking experience. Then went for my background check, hair sample for drug screen, TB test and blood nicotine test.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave last employment? Things of that nature.   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Interview

Long process taking over 5 months. Multiple interviews with multiple levels of upper management. Well worth jumping through all the hoops.

Vending Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at AVI Foodsystems Inc. (Columbus, OH).

Interview

was interrupted many times, manager taking phone calls, people walking in, really just filled out paperwork.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation, basically here is your wage=takeit or leave it

Vending Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Napoleon, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at AVI Foodsystems Inc. (Napoleon, OH) in August 2013.

Interview

Called for job opening. Interviewed at place of work. Took hair drug test. Passed and filled out paperwork. Two days of training.

Vending Machine Route Interview

Anonymous Employee in Falconer, NY

Application

I applied online – interviewed at AVI Foodsystems Inc. (Falconer, NY) in September 2012.

Interview

I arrived at 9 am my interview was at 930 am .. so i filled out the application and there was a guy who was there who had an interview and was filling out the app as well. well alittle after 10 am Robin the one doing the interviews somes out and says she is ready for me to interview. The guy was sitting there waiting as we pass thur she says they are going to do the drug test for you in a moment. We go in to the room to interview and she as me about me and what i have done I answer everything and it all is going well. then she looks at my application and there was a time that i got into trouble 8 yrs ago . she laughs about what happened and says something like that happend to her, then we finish the interview. and she says that she has other interviews to go thru an she will get back to me.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AVI Foodsystems Inc. (Toledo, OH) in May 2012.

Interview

Pretty Simple. Just a few basic operations questions and mostly about background.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was some back and forth. Initially offered 20% below market value. Final offer was more consistent with General Managers in the area.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at AVI Foodsystems Inc. (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2011.

Interview

Very through and time consuming. Start with the regional director and regional VP if you pass that then a VP at corporate interviews as well. Background check and hair folical drug test required

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiate. They came up significantly. Pay and vacation

General Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at AVI Foodsystems Inc. in April 2009.

Interview

Totally unprofessional office attitude---no one was there to give my interview and finally had interview with office manager...far too much chaos in office area and too many people roaming in and out, Decided not to go back for 2nd intrview. They definitely need to work on their innner office communications and also control flow of workers throughout office cocation.

Interview Questions

• Will you be satisfied with part-time work?   1 Answer
    • Do you have your own transportation?   1 Answer

Did not seem to be organized or professional. Not at all comfortable with their ability to organize and train people in a cash money business.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kutztown, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at AVI Foodsystems Inc. (Kutztown, PA) in August 2008.

Interview

I had currently worked for the company a a supervisor. They needed a position filled as an assistant retail manger and came to me. I accepted. Pretty simple. The only thing the interview was, was my expectations for the company and a negotiation for salary and benefits.