AVL Powertrain Engineering Inc.

www.avl.com
  www.avl.com

AVL Powertrain Engineering Inc. Interview Questions

Updated Jul 17, 2014
Updated Jul 17, 2014

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at AVL Powertrain Engineering Inc.

Master Thesis Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AVL Powertrain Engineering Inc. in May 2014.

The hiring process was very smooth. I applied online for a master thesis in the Powertrain Engineering. They scheduled a phone meeting with me to talk about the expectations of the whole work. The topic of the thesis I applied to was already taken but they proposed me another topic, a similar one. after 3 weeks they sent me the contract, which i signed and sent back the same day. After that they invited me for a meeting in the company to introduce me to my workplace and the company.

There was no negotiation phase, all the details were already set up by the company.

Data Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at AVL Powertrain Engineering Inc..

1 phone interview-Asked everything about my resume. That's it!

Interview Questions