AVL Powertrain Engineering Inc. Interview Questions

Updated Jul 1, 2015

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at AVL Powertrain Engineering Inc.

Support Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at AVL Powertrain Engineering Inc. (Detroit, MI) in June 2015.

Interview

Easy process, one on one interview with hiring manager. No call back with no followup from company. Company seems to be on par with making millions yet it is very confusing when they explain the actual job duties. Company came highly recommended but I was warned about a lack of communication. Disappointing.

Master Thesis Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AVL Powertrain Engineering Inc. in May 2014.

Interview

The hiring process was very smooth. I applied online for a master thesis in the Powertrain Engineering. They scheduled a phone meeting with me to talk about the expectations of the whole work. The topic of the thesis I applied to was already taken but they proposed me another topic, a similar one. after 3 weeks they sent me the contract, which i signed and sent back the same day. After that they invited me for a meeting in the company to introduce me to my workplace and the company.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase, all the details were already set up by the company.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at AVL Powertrain Engineering Inc..

Interview

1 phone interview-Asked everything about my resume. That's it!

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at AVL Powertrain Engineering Inc. (Delhi (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

Very nice interview. The HR person was really friendly and kind. Not many technical questions asked.He asked me if i was willing to learn since i was right out of college and when i said yes, he was willing to take me in . He showed me around the place. and introduced me to everyone.