AXA Advisors

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Corporate Internship Interview

Clifton Park, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AXA Advisors in February 2010.

Interview Details – Got a call for a interview within 4 days of meeting the EVP at a job/internship expo at my college. Nice people but let me know upfront that it would mostly consist of preparing for licensing and filing papers. Interviewing with NMFN and weighing my options.

Negotiation Details – Barely need to negotiate. Looking for outgoing sales oriented people with an entrepreneurial spirit.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at AXA Advisors

Worked for AXA Advisors? Contribute to the Community!

AXA Advisors Videos

AXA Advisors – Why Work for Us?

What we stand for… We connect people in communities with financial services and products that help protect the futures they build for themselves and their families. At AXA Advisors, we work hard to help our financial… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AXA Advisors Corporate Internship interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by AXA Advisors employees and interview candidates.