AXA Advisors

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Financial Advisor Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors in April 2013.

it was a smooth one on one interview process. the recruiter asked about your background, activities at school and your skill set. It was about 25 minutes long. And the recruiter also introduced their company, what the service she covered.

Financial Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at AXA Advisors in August 2012.

The interview process was quite long and I began by attending a conference called AXA Institute. Then I had 2 on-site interviews and an assignment to make sure you could do the job. The interviewers I knew well and were extremely nice and helpful. I had a super positive experience.

Interview Questions
    • If you're fresh out of college, why would someone trust you with their money?   Answer Question

I was afraid of the challenge of having to prospect on my own.

Financial Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at AXA Advisors in December 2009.

I was first brought into a room and asked various questions. Just the basic "are you fit for this position" type of questions coupled with the "tell me about yourself, 5 ways your friends would describe you, etc etc." The most relevant question to the job position was, "How would you first start gathering your client base?"

Interview Questions
    • What was the last way you came out of your way to help someone.   View Answer

I wasn't very interested in a sales position, I just simply wanted to see their recruiting process.