AXA Advisors

Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Professional Interview

Financial Professional
Dallas, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at AXA Advisors in August 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process was quite long and I began by attending a conference called AXA Institute. Then I had 2 on-site interviews and an assignment to make sure you could do the job. The interviewers I knew well and were extremely nice and helpful. I had a super positive experience.

Interview Question – If you're fresh out of college, why would someone trust you with their money?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I was afraid of the challenge of having to prospect on my own.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Financial Consultant Interview

Financial Consultant
Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at AXA Advisors in December 2009.

Interview Details – I was first brought into a room and asked various questions. Just the basic "are you fit for this position" type of questions coupled with the "tell me about yourself, 5 ways your friends would describe you, etc etc." The most relevant question to the job position was, "How would you first start gathering your client base?"

Interview Question – What was the last way you came out of your way to help someone.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I wasn't very interested in a sales position, I just simply wanted to see their recruiting process.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for AXA Advisors? Contribute to the Community!

AXA Advisors Videos

AXA Advisors – Why Work for Us?

What we stand for… We connect people in communities with financial services and products that help protect the futures they build for themselves and their families. At AXA Advisors, we work hard to help our financial… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AXA Advisors interview questions and advice in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX. All interview reviews posted anonymously by AXA Advisors employees and interview candidates.