AXA Advisors

Relevance Date Difficulty

Finance Intern Interview

Finance Intern
West Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at AXA Advisors in December 2011.

Interview Details – Applied for a semester-long internship through college job board.
A hiring manager emailed me promptly and scheduled an interview. The interview took about 20 minutes, very casual, basically was asked why I'm interested in interning at a life insurance company, why I think I can do the job, etc. I heard back within a week.

Interview Question – What are your strengths?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at AXA Advisors

Worked for AXA Advisors? Contribute to the Community!

AXA Advisors Videos

AXA Advisors – Why Work for Us?

What we stand for… We connect people in communities with financial services and products that help protect the futures they build for themselves and their families. At AXA Advisors, we work hard to help our financial… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AXA Advisors Finance Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by AXA Advisors employees and interview candidates.