AXA Advisors

AXA Advisors Financial Advisor Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2015

2.3

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

One on one interview with VP. The interviewer was very personable. Straightforward questions about why you want to be an adviser and why you will be successful. Beware, a lot of hidden costs they do not spell out to you. Ask questions. You earn the highest commissions on insurance products. They say they will not push these insurance products on your clients... Doubtful. They are salesmen, selling their company to you. Keep that in mind.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AXA Advisors

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

3 rounds until decision is made. First round: casual and is a 30-60 min session of getting to know why you want to work for AXA. Second Round: more informative and lays out the structure of pay and how one can be successful at the company. Third Round, meet with the branch manager and make a short business plan on how you will be successful at AXA (most of this comes from the second interview--so take notes if you want to do well).

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Do you like sales? How do you handle rejection (sales based)?   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

Pretty sure it's a three interview process. Went in for the first interview with the vp of the office. He didn't ask many questions, we were just going over the logistics of the job, a lot of cold calling to create your cliental base. For the second interview he was going to give me a packet of information and wanted me to bring in a business proposal on how to get more clients. He invited me for the second interview but I declined.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone call, then three in-person interviews to make sure you are a competent public speaker and self-starter. They really just want to make sure you wont give up as soon as you start.

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors (Edison, NJ) in May 2015.

Interview

I met one of the managers at a college career fair and gave him my resume. I was called the following week for an interview. It was more of an info session and the only question he asked was if I had any questions. He invited me back for an interview with the branch manager. This interview was more of an interview and he asked me questions about sales and why I would want this job. He also provided me with more information about the training program and compensation. The training program was not very extensive and they would be paying you minimum wage for the duration of it. The starting salary was also very low once you get past training.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY).

Interview

first interview was quick. He did most of the talking. met with VP. He asked what i'm looking for in a position. I sent a thank you letter which he appreciated. He responded Two days later asking me to come down for another interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at AXA Advisors (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

First interview was with a recruiter on campus. Consisted of an overview of the career and the recruiter asking me my income expectations, hours to work a week, etc. They are looking for people with an entrepreneurial spirit who are willing to work 60+ hours a week. Second Interview took place at the office with a VP. This one covered the "3 year plan" once you are in the business; covering salaries, commissions, bonuses, etc. The third and final interview was with the VP and the President. More behavioral questions (be sure to have a verbal resume, as this will help). I received offer immediately after third interview.

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

Quick first meeting. You are told about the company, what it does and what you will do. They look over your resume and ask you about past experiences. Second meeting is longer. You are allowed to ask any questions you have regarding the job or company. You discuss more about working there and about yourself.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone Screen- just called to check me out. first round in person interview. 1 on 1, guy just trys to sell the company to you. Throws out large numbers to get you interested. Called back and did a background check, after that they get to the second round. I never showed up to my second round interview- I was to turned off by then.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors (Tampa, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Pretty easy interview process. First interview was on campus - talking more about the role and what I'd be doing. The second interview was more formal setting with a few behavioral questions.