AXA Advisors

Updated Dec 14, 2014

2.3

103 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Financial Advisor Interview

They came through my school initially. Interview went great, just basic behavioral questions. When I went to their office, it was more in depth. Generally behavioral throughout the process.

Other Interview Reviews for AXA Advisors

Financial Advisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at AXA Advisors.

the worst interview that I have been through, they will talk to you on the phone for the first interview, then second interview is to meet up in their office, 1on1 meeting, however, there is not a single constructive question, after that 1 on 1 interview, I was told that they will schedule another interview going over the compensation and benefits to work for them. At the end, I didn't receive any information from them, I email them, no response, I called them, didn't pick up the phone, I left a voice mail, never called back. It was so unprofessional to the point where I don't want to and would never work for them. And the funny thing is, two months later, the same guy who interviewed me previously, called me again for interview??!? I guess he didn't remember I was the one that he humiliated two months ago.

Financial Advisor Interview

Lots of back and forth before face-to-face meeting. Interview was pretty grueling with all the questions you hope they DONT ask, but they DO! Interview took about 30 minutes. It was 1 on 1. Went over what/who the company is, then went over each part of my resume.

Interview Questions
    • What is your greatest set-back in life, and how did you over-come it?   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

The hiring process was a completed in 3 steps. The final step was completing a business plan and going over compensation. It took about a month to go through the process and was pretty straight forward.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors in October 2014.

I had met one of AXA's managers at a job fair, he was a young guy with great things to say. A week later I received a call to set up an interview. I met with him and realized it just wasnt for me.

Interview Questions
    • Very simple questions. Just didnt like what the start out consisted of.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors in October 2014.

Applied online. Received email to set up an interview. Interview was in person with a head of a team. It wasn't really an interview as in "walk me through your resume" but more of a "why do you want to do this?" "what do you like to do outside of work?" type of interview. Essentially making sure I knew what I was getting into and then making sure I would be a good fit. Very casual.

After the initial interview, you fill out information for a background check and then you meet the whole team.

Interview Questions

I decided that the position was not the best fit for me.

Financial Advisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors in September 2014.

After applying online, I received a phone call where they ask me to come in for an interview. First interview was getting to know the interviewee on a more personal level. Second interview was more about understanding the company and compensation. Third interview was with the Vice President of the branch.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were fairly simple. Why would you like to work at AXA Advisors? Why should we choose you? What are your best and worst attributes?   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors.

4 Interviews total, one informational, one one-on-one, another in depth one-on-one talking bigger picture of job details, last one-on-one with President. Very professional and strong follow through with communicating expectations of their candidates.

Interview Questions
    • What would be your target market and how would you go into the community and bring in those clients?

Why do you want to work for AXA?

Answer Question

High initial start-up costs, commission based pay

Financial Advisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors in August 2014.

The hiring process is very long and drawn out.There are at least 3 interviews that take place over a month. The interviews are straight forward and are fairly basic.

Interview Questions
    Gave me the job than retracted there offer a week later.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online – interviewed at AXA Advisors.

The hiring process consisted of 3 parts: the initial interview, a background check which if you passed the first two you would be called in for a second interview. I did not continue on with my second interview for personal reasons but the initial interview was heavily focused on myself asking questions.