AXA Advisors

Average Difficulty
94 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Advisor

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AXA Advisors in July 2014.

Interview Details – I was asked to take a group interview but it was actually like group chat.
there were 7 interviewers in the group and the advisor took us to a conference room and let us asking him whatever question we wanted.
At the same time, the advisor asked his team to give us small 1 to 1 interview in other small rooms.
they are all really nice. and the questions are really easy.

Interview Question – easy questions: like how much you know about axa? why you choose this position?   Answer Question

Financial Advisor

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview Details – 4 Interviews total, one informational, one one-on-one, another in depth one-on-one talking bigger picture of job details, last one-on-one with President. Very professional and strong follow through with communicating expectations of their candidates.

Interview Question – What would be your target market and how would you go into the community and bring in those clients?

Why do you want to work for AXA?
  Answer Question

Reason for Declining – High initial start-up costs, commission based pay

New York, NY

I interviewed at AXA Advisors in July 2014.

Interview Details – 1st round was all behavior-based questions and very basic getting to know the interviewee on a personal level. 2nd round was similar but discussed job details and compensation. 3rd round is conference call with interviewer discussing more of the job and training.

Interview Question – Trying to keep up with the different potential paths was not easy.   View Answer

Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview Details – The hiring process consisted of 3 parts: the initial interview, a background check which if you passed the first two you would be called in for a second interview. I did not continue on with my second interview for personal reasons but the initial interview was heavily focused on myself asking questions.

Interview Question – If you had to choose one: Greed or Career   Answer Question

Interviewed at AXA Advisors

Interview Details – Tell you all the great things about AXA and how the company operates. I was told it is a very difficult job and that is exactly what it is. My hiring manager did not pull any punches. Unfortunately he and me are no longer with the company.

Interview Question – Why do you want to be a financial advisor?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Financial Advisor

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview Details – There is a detailed, three interview long process involved however there are very few standard interview questions. The interviews are to see if you are personable and can hold a conversation beyond a simple "How was your weekend" question. The job requires an outgoing, "type A" personality, so if you're quiet and reserved, it may not be the position for you.

Interview Question – Background & Credit Check. No drug test   View Answer

Clayton, MO

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at AXA Advisors in May 2014.

Interview Details – They were quick to call after submitting my resume. The interview was with Vice President of the Company. Went over training and what happens after training. Answered all questions and was honest about it being a job that if you want to make money you have to work hard.

Interview Question – There weren't any difficult questions. The interview was more of the applicant asking questions to see if it is a good fit.   Answer Question

Interviewed at AXA Advisors

Interview Details – They do not hire you until you complete all the necessary license requirements including the Series 7 and 66 licenses. You work to obtain the licenses but with no guarantee that you will be employed at AXA.

Interview Question – There were no questions really. They are just looking for individuals that will go through the grind of obtaining licenses for 9 months without pay.   Answer Question

Irvine, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview Details – 6 month prepare for 3 licenses, no basic salary, need find your owe clients, reimbursement only apply after your full time contract signed, and you need to wait 3 month to get those money, retention rate is about 10% for the first 4 yrs

Columbia, MD

Interview Details – I met a recruiter at a career fair through my university. They immediately asked if I would be interested in interviewing. I had three in-person interviews where I met a few members of the team and individuals at various levels. For the final interview I had to prepare a written proposal for my approach to selling their products.

Interview Question – How will you schedule your time each day?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The commission based salary was not appealing to me.

Worked for AXA Advisors? Contribute to the Community!