AXA Advisors Financial Advisor Interview Questions

2.4

96 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online – interviewed at AXA Advisors.

They were very eager to have me come into the office for an in person interview. I showed up and the office is very nice and many people walking around. The interview process was pretty normal. She asked my strengths and weaknesses, as well as why and how I could benefit AXA. What they don't tell you before going in person is that the position is commission only and you have to pay out of pocket for Series 7 and 66. If passed you will be reimbursed. Also, expect 3-5 months unpaid while being trained and mandatory Saturdays cold calling. All unpaid.

Other Interview Reviews for AXA Advisors

Financial Advisor Interview

Interview was a joke, lasted about 10 minutes and the person interviewing me basically just told me that if I got hired, I would be on my own to start contacting family friends, school alumni, professional contacts, etc. and offer them AXA's financial products.

Interview Questions
    • Who would you contact to offer AXA's services to on day 1 if you are hired?   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

Interview Process at AXA Advisor was simply a horrific experience. Vice President of the department never explained or suggested his/her personal thoughts and recommendations to me. I’ve simply received rejection letter explaining nothing but a “I am Sorry” on a letter. Process of taking a test and having to pay the test up fee upfront is also bad

Financial Advisor Interview

I met the VP of the local branch and had a long conversation with him at a job fair. Then, I have received initial contact through an email to set up an official interview. The interview was a formal, 1-on-1 meeting with the VP. He mainly asked about any questions I had about the firm and position itself.

Interview Questions
    • What kind of questions do you have about AXA Advisors financial advisor position?   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

I found this job opening on school recruiting website and there were a phone interview, and then two in person interviews. They expected you to know Morningstar well or have any related investment research experience.

Financial Advisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors.

Usually, there are a series of interviews. I believe at least 3 or 4. The 1st is more of a get to know you and what you are about. The 2nd give more details on the company of it commissions/ salary payout. 3rd you meet with site Management. 4th you meet with the supervisor of the career path you choose. For instance, you can choose between traditional and retirement benefits. One focuses on the any and everyone while the other focuses on the school system (teachers and staff).

Interview Questions
    • What motivates you to seek out work in this particular profession?   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at AXA Advisors.

Initial interview was very pleasant. Straightforward about the process and requirements.

Financial Advisor Interview

Started with an email, in which i responded to. It was followed up by a 15 minutes phone call. Then there were 3 in person interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself and why you would be good for this position.   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors.

Consisted of 4 interviews (1 on the phone). You have the opportunity to interview with a couple different members of the management team as well as a senior parter of the firm and also a younger associate so you get different perspectives.

Interview Questions
    • They will ask you questions about how you approach building your business as a financial adviser. They like seeing individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit.   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors.

Found them through an on campus job link. Received a phone call shortly after, asking me to do a phone interview or come in to the office. Since they were not willing to pay for travel. I did a phone interview. After phone interview, I was called and asked to do the 2nd round which was presenting a business plan on skype. Since I do not want to get into financial sales. the interview process ended here.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing to difficult, very general questions.
      Example of Customer Service, working well with others?
        Answer Question

I did not want to get into financial sales. Plus have to do all the certifications and exams before you get paid.