AXA Advisors

Updated Dec 14, 2014

2.3

103 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Financial Advisor Interview

Tell you all the great things about AXA and how the company operates. I was told it is a very difficult job and that is exactly what it is. My hiring manager did not pull any punches. Unfortunately he and me are no longer with the company.

No negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for AXA Advisors

Financial Advisor Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors.

There is a detailed, three interview long process involved however there are very few standard interview questions. The interviews are to see if you are personable and can hold a conversation beyond a simple "How was your weekend" question. The job requires an outgoing, "type A" personality, so if you're quiet and reserved, it may not be the position for you.

Interview Questions
    • Background & Credit Check. No drug test   View Answer

Financial Advisor Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors in July 2014.

I was asked to take a group interview but it was actually like group chat.
    there were 7 interviewers in the group and the advisor took us to a conference room and let us asking him whatever question we wanted.
    At the same time, the advisor asked his team to give us small 1 to 1 interview in other small rooms.
    they are all really nice. and the questions are really easy.

Interview Questions
    • easy questions: like how much you know about axa? why you choose this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

interviewed at AXA Advisors in July 2014.

1st round was all behavior-based questions and very basic getting to know the interviewee on a personal level. 2nd round was similar but discussed job details and compensation. 3rd round is conference call with interviewer discussing more of the job and training.

Interview Questions
    • Trying to keep up with the different potential paths was not easy.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online – interviewed at AXA Advisors in July 2014.

The first interview was informal followed by a secondary interview with multiple managers. The questions were about my relevant experience and why I thought I would be a good candidate.

Financial Advisor Interview

They do not hire you until you complete all the necessary license requirements including the Series 7 and 66 licenses. You work to obtain the licenses but with no guarantee that you will be employed at AXA.

Interview Questions
    • There were no questions really. They are just looking for individuals that will go through the grind of obtaining licenses for 9 months without pay.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors.

6 month prepare for 3 licenses, no basic salary, need find your owe clients, reimbursement only apply after your full time contract signed, and you need to wait 3 month to get those money, retention rate is about 10% for the first 4 yrs

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

I met a recruiter at a career fair through my university. They immediately asked if I would be interested in interviewing. I had three in-person interviews where I met a few members of the team and individuals at various levels. For the final interview I had to prepare a written proposal for my approach to selling their products.

Interview Questions

The commission based salary was not appealing to me.

Financial Advisor Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at AXA Advisors.

Went through 3 rounds of interviews, all face to face. First one was a basic interview to get to know more about the applicant. The second one was more about the job and duties and what will your training will be like. The last interview was about scheduling your licensing and such.

Interview Questions
    • An example that you have failed and figured a way to turn it into a success.   Answer Question

I have not declined or accepted yet, still considering the offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clayton, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clayton, MO

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at AXA Advisors in May 2014.

They were quick to call after submitting my resume. The interview was with Vice President of the Company. Went over training and what happens after training. Answered all questions and was honest about it being a job that if you want to make money you have to work hard.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any difficult questions. The interview was more of the applicant asking questions to see if it is a good fit.   Answer Question