AXA Advisors

AXA Advisors Financial Advisor Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2015

2.3

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

First spoke on the phone briefly to schedule an interview. Currently on the second interview which is in a week. The first interview was pretty straight forward and it went well. I told the vice president my ideas and about myself.

Interview Questions

• Did not ask any. We just had a conversation to get to know each other, the company, and position   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AXA Advisors

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online – interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY).

Interview

Who in your family or friends has money? If none, how good are you at cold calling and being an entrepreneur. The interview was really more of management selling me on why I should work there.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Had the option to work on 100% commission or 50% commission and a very small base salary.

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors in January 2015.

Interview

Initial communications were by phone and email and I scheduled an interview in early January. The first interview was kind of a screening to make sure that you are well-dressed and gives you an overview of the position. They asked some questions related to work ethic, what I knew about sales, and what I thought of the position. They explained the broad aspects of the position and gave me a background check form that they would review before I was called in again.

The second interview was more in-depth and they explained the training process, support structure, contract options, and the onboarding process.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions, but they want to know that you have the potential to succeed in a role based mostly on commission.   Answer Question

This particular office gave me the feeling of a pyramid scheme and that I would not reap the total benefits of my work.

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

Saw my resume through a networking site, and they reached out to me after. Got an interview a few days after applying. The interview was very basic, more of a conversation. Compensation package is a bit odd, so they talked about that a bit. Have to be convincing that you can start your own business.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really, more of a conversation than unexpected questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at AXA Advisors (San Francisco, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Firstly give me an telephone to ask me the time for interview. I got the interview 1 week later. Since I am an international student, they said they can't sponsor because that there are 2 company hire the employee. Besides they need some certifications to be well-work for this position.

Interview Questions

• Since I am an international student, they said they can't sponsor because that there are 2 company hire the employee.   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

Interview

They came through my school initially. Interview went great, just basic behavioral questions. When I went to their office, it was more in depth. Generally behavioral throughout the process.

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

the worst interview that I have been through, they will talk to you on the phone for the first interview, then second interview is to meet up in their office, 1on1 meeting, however, there is not a single constructive question, after that 1 on 1 interview, I was told that they will schedule another interview going over the compensation and benefits to work for them. At the end, I didn't receive any information from them, I email them, no response, I called them, didn't pick up the phone, I left a voice mail, never called back. It was so unprofessional to the point where I don't want to and would never work for them. And the funny thing is, two months later, the same guy who interviewed me previously, called me again for interview??!? I guess he didn't remember I was the one that he humiliated two months ago.

Financial Advisor Interview

Interview

Lots of back and forth before face-to-face meeting. Interview was pretty grueling with all the questions you hope they DONT ask, but they DO! Interview took about 30 minutes. It was 1 on 1. Went over what/who the company is, then went over each part of my resume.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest set-back in life, and how did you over-come it?   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

Interview

The hiring process was a completed in 3 steps. The final step was completing a business plan and going over compensation. It took about a month to go through the process and was pretty straight forward.

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at AXA Advisors in November 2014.

Interview

3 basic interviews at their local office. Nothing hard at all, I was shocked how smoothly it went. The first interview was just myself and one other advisor in the office. The second and third interviews was with the same advisor a long with the district VP. Overall, the process was very smooth and low stress.