AXA Advisors

AXA Advisors Financial Advisor Interview Questions

Updated Jul 22, 2015

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2014.

Interview

I had met one of AXA's managers at a job fair, he was a young guy with great things to say. A week later I received a call to set up an interview. I met with him and realized it just wasnt for me.

Interview Questions

• Very simple questions. Just didnt like what the start out consisted of.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AXA Advisors

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Received email to set up an interview. Interview was in person with a head of a team. It wasn't really an interview as in "walk me through your resume" but more of a "why do you want to do this?" "what do you like to do outside of work?" type of interview. Essentially making sure I knew what I was getting into and then making sure I would be a good fit. Very casual. After the initial interview, you fill out information for a background check and then you meet the whole team.

Interview Questions

I decided that the position was not the best fit for me.

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors in September 2014.

Interview

After applying online, I received a phone call where they ask me to come in for an interview. First interview was getting to know the interviewee on a more personal level. Second interview was more about understanding the company and compensation. Third interview was with the Vice President of the branch.

Interview Questions

• Questions were fairly simple. Why would you like to work at AXA Advisors? Why should we choose you? What are your best and worst attributes?   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

4 Interviews total, one informational, one one-on-one, another in depth one-on-one talking bigger picture of job details, last one-on-one with President. Very professional and strong follow through with communicating expectations of their candidates.

Interview Questions

• What would be your target market and how would you go into the community and bring in those clients? Why do you want to work for AXA?   Answer Question

High initial start-up costs, commission based pay

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors in August 2014.

Interview

The hiring process is very long and drawn out.There are at least 3 interviews that take place over a month. The interviews are straight forward and are fairly basic.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about AXA Advisers?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Gave me the job than retracted there offer a week later.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at AXA Advisors (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The hiring process consisted of 3 parts: the initial interview, a background check which if you passed the first two you would be called in for a second interview. I did not continue on with my second interview for personal reasons but the initial interview was heavily focused on myself asking questions.

Financial Advisor Interview

Interview

Tell you all the great things about AXA and how the company operates. I was told it is a very difficult job and that is exactly what it is. My hiring manager did not pull any punches. Unfortunately he and me are no longer with the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

There is a detailed, three interview long process involved however there are very few standard interview questions. The interviews are to see if you are personable and can hold a conversation beyond a simple "How was your weekend" question. The job requires an outgoing, "type A" personality, so if you're quiet and reserved, it may not be the position for you.

Interview Questions

• Background & Credit Check. No drug test   1 Answer

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors in July 2014.

Interview

I was asked to take a group interview but it was actually like group chat. there were 7 interviewers in the group and the advisor took us to a conference room and let us asking him whatever question we wanted. At the same time, the advisor asked his team to give us small 1 to 1 interview in other small rooms. they are all really nice. and the questions are really easy.

Interview Questions

• easy questions: like how much you know about axa? why you choose this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online – interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

The first interview was informal followed by a secondary interview with multiple managers. The questions were about my relevant experience and why I thought I would be a good candidate.