AXA Advisors

Average Difficulty
91 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Advisor

I applied through other source and the process took 2 months - interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview Details – My experience included an interview at a job fair, a phone interview, and then two in person interviews. For the final interview I was asked to prepare a business plan.

Interview Question – What are your hobbies?   View Answer

Financial Advisor

I applied online and interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview Details – pretty straightforward, first a phone call, then in person interview with no unexpected questions. They are selling their jobs as much as you are selling yourself.

Reason for Declining – I am still considering it.

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at AXA Advisors in February 2013.

Interview Details – I applied on my school website and received a call from HR a few hours after. An interview was set up. During the actual interview, the recruiter did most fo the talking trying to sell me on the job and what would be needed to be done if I was interested. I declined the offer and the interviewer wished me the best.

Interview Question – Nothing really. He asked if I was interested.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Position was not what I thought it was.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Clifton Park, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at AXA Advisors in March 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process was really straight forward and relatively informal. We E-Mailed specifying a time to meet and I came to the office where we sat down and basically just had a conversation about AXA and about me as a candidate. Really informative and open about the system. I enjoyed the interview because it was not pressured and provided me more of an opportunity to ask questions and get to know my interviewer and AXA in general.

Interview Question – No really difficult questions for me, we just had a conversation. It was less questions more speaking back and forth.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I was looking for more opportunities that highlighted my skills and what I wanted to do. Competitive offer but not what I was looking for at the time.

Orange, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at AXA Advisors in April 2013.

Interview Details – Went for the first interview, most what the executive spoke was about the company and how it handled business, also asked about my past, present and future goals. they were mostly considering individuals who wanted to grow their own book, thru referals, organizing events, etc... looks like a great company but not interested in starting again from scratch.

Interview Question – Everything was pretty straight forward, didnt have any tricky questions   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Didnt want to make a book of business

Very Easy Interview

Financial Advisor

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview Details – Hiring process was essentially a breeze. The only thing the hiring manager cared about was if you could become "contracted". This means, once you are licensed, you meet a certain commission level to be officially brought on board. The level is fairly easy to obtain, but this type of business opens its doors to all. They throw everyone out to the wolves and see you sticks.

Interview Question – No difficult questions. It was just an open conversation about family, school, hobbies, and minimal about the company or industry.   Answer Question

Interviewed at AXA Advisors

Interview Details – I met the VP of the local branch and had a long conversation with him at a job fair. Then, I have received initial contact through an email to set up an official interview. The interview was a formal, 1-on-1 meeting with the VP. He mainly asked about any questions I had about the firm and position itself.

Interview Question – What kind of questions do you have about AXA Advisors financial advisor position?   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AXA Advisors in March 2012.

Interview Details – Applied through school's career website, was then contacted over the phone by AXA representative. Then scheduled a time for interview. It was a group interview. Basic questions asked, etc. It is really nothing to worry about. Just do your research. Know what the company does, and you will be fine.

Interview Question – The questions are really basic. Like "what do you want to get out of this internship" etc.   Answer Question

Buffalo, NY

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview Details – This is a drawn out process...at least three interviews. Relatively low pressure interview style. Get the impression that employees are DEFINITELY expected to connect to their natural market (meaning...call your friends and family). Advisors were friendly, and the office seems pretty busy.

Interview Question – Honestly, AXA did not ask unexpected questions. The process was almost too easy, which makes me nervous.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Must show why you add value or are worth more than "Joe" down the hall.

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview Details – 3 interviews. District Manger selling you on unlimited earnings potential.

Interview Question – You need to prepare a one page business plan on how you will acquire clients   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It's a 100% commission so nothing to negotiate here.