AXA Advisors

AXA Advisors Financial Professional Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2015

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at AXA Advisors (Irvine, CA).

Interview

The interview was basically the manager telling you mostly about the company and some questions about yourself. Nothing hard, again its mostly them letting you know that this job is not easy and you need to have the spirit and personality for it.

Interview Questions

• there are couple of interviews that you will go through. They are not hard at all, they just want to know if you have the mentality and personality for this job. They will also ask you some questions to get to know you. At the last interview you do need to make a business plan and thats where you have to explain your business plan.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AXA Advisors

Financial Professional Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

Mostly was to determine if you are a normal person who can interact with employees at the office and get clients. They look for self motivated and hard working individuals. You need to be a likable and trustworthy person to retain potential customers. An entrepreneurial spirit is important for this position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at AXA Advisors (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Two live interviews and a call conference. It was very relaxed and I felt very comfortable. They thought I was the best thing since bubble gum. Told me they wanted me to be the CEO in a year.

Interview Questions

• What do you look to accomplish in the next 10 years   1 Answer

Financial Professional Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

First interview is just informative and if still interested go back for another one. The job is just cold calling trying to get clients for the managing partner. It is not financial at all but rather a sales job. No salary just commission based.

Financial Professional Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

Pretty easy overall. You'll talk to several interviewers. No hard questions. Be easygoing, seem trustworthy. The most important two factors they are looking for is your number and quality of connections, and your attitude/never give up/etc. Know what this company does. Pretty much, sell financial planning. Basic financial knowledge required.

Interview Questions

• Who are you going to contact initially for your first few sales? Why?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Nothing to negotiate.

Financial Professional Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

Typical interview process. I met with a recruiter with for a one-on-one interview after speaking with him at a career fair. It lasted about 20 minutes and I was asked a lot of behavioral questions. The next step in the process was an interview with a group of candidates.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online and received a call in about a week. Went into their NYC office for an interview. The interview was very straightforward. The interviewer was also very honest about the position being mainly sales and said that it definitely is not for everyone.

Interview Questions

Didn't really want to go into sales

Financial Professional Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

Meet with District Manager who will regale you with the income potential and the joys of running your own practice. VP of branch will brag about the retention percentages of their associates after 4 years being the best in the industry. You should ask what the 1 and 2 years success rates are :)

Interview Questions

• Where do you want to be in 5 years   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiations...no salary!

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors (Houston, TX).

Interview

The process was pretty straightforward. I got called on afternoon, we talked a bit about AXA and what I was looking for. We then scheduled a full phone interview, took a little more than an hour, kinda challenging but nothing out of the ordinary, be prepare on what you want out of career. Drove to Houston for an office interview, talked about this position and other basic questions about AXA. Got invited for the final interview and talked more about logistics of job and process. Great people, laughed at my jokes.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me three things you are looking for in a workplace, and don't say any traditional answers."   Answer Question

Couldn't relocate.

Anonymous Employee in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at AXA Advisors (The Woodlands, TX).

Interview

The first interview was an ordinary behavioral interview with rapid fire questions. It was a day after an on campus recruiting event at the university. Second interview was a group interview in Houston a week later, the regional manager gave a presentation about the company and the candidates were allowed to ask questions at the end. The third and final interview was in the Woodlands with the manager and the recruiting advisor, it was basically a behavioral interview again but now by the manager.

Interview Questions

• Besides completing college, what are your long term accomplishments?   Answer Question